Revenue Operations Manager
TrustLayer is a venture-backed B2B SaaS company that reduces friction and builds trust between businesses. We allow users to automate the verification of insurance, licenses, and compliance docs of their business partners (i.e., vendors, subcontractors, suppliers, borrowers, tenants...).
As the Revenue Operations (RevOps) Manager on our growing Sales team, you'll support all revenue generating departments including Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Operations. You'll be responsible for architecting the flow of data from first prospect contact to raving customers and all the interactions in between. You’ll identify the biggest opportunity for revenue-generating optimizations and churn reduction. You’ll work closely with Marketing Leadership, Sales Leadership, and Operations Leadership to ensure initiatives from each department are clearly communicated and taken into consideration when solving for breakdown in data handoff.
- Create and maintain reliable forecasting processes and assure adherence to those processes from Sales Leadership
- Deliver on-time forecasting
- Strategize with Leadership to make data driven decisions when needed
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership to create Sales Quotas using historical data, addressable market, and product development
- Prioritize bottlenecks by size of impact and manages delivery of a solution
- Develop KPIs (campaign efficacy, sales conversion rates, CS SLAs) that accurately display the state of business initiatives and utilize them for data driven decision making
- Utilize KPIs to recommend trainings with the most impactful outcomes and measures the success of those trainings
- Manage performance metrics on Channel Partner success and strategize across company functions to optimize success
- Assist marketing in reporting on campaign performance and revenue generation from marketing efforts.
Qualifications And Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years of revenue operations experience
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience
- Experience with Hubspot, Zendesk, Salesloft, Zoominfo and Gong are considered a strong plus.
- Project management experience, with the ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Strategic, upbeat, tenacious team player with exceptional, interpersonal communication skills -- verbal and written.
- Managing Rev/Sales Ops for organizations with Direct sales and Channel Partners
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (Excel, G-Suite, Sales Enablement tools, Email, Slack).
- A passion for the online technology space and a strong technical aptitude.
- Goal-oriented -- motivated to set, exceed (and crush) team/personal targets.
- Calm and composed under pressure.
Are A Plus:
- Insurance and/or insure-tech industry experience
- Previously having developed SaaS products
- Experience working for successful software startups
What We Offer:
- Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock options
- Options for remote work are available
- 100% employer paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited Vacation time
- Paid sick leave/bereavement
- Opportunities for advancement and professional development
- Continuous team events and individual rewards
TrustLayer is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. TrustLayer will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At TrustLayer, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Automated Insurance Verification