The Matik platform enables business professionals to generate customized presentations (in PPT or Google slides) with dynamic content in minutes and not hours. Our goal is to become the automation lever for sales professionals when it comes to customized content creation - quarterly business reviews, pricing decks, renewal decks, etc. Matik allows you to easily connect to your data sources (Databases, BI tools, CRM, etc) to create dynamic content that you can add to templates in Google Slides and PPT. What email automation did for email templates we are trying to do for presentations. We are backed by a16z, Menlo Ventures, Box Group, and Oceans Ventures.
- Transforming the way people work by automating the generation of repetitive data-driven documents
- Customer First - we don’t want to just build products that we like, but rather our customers find extremely valuable. This doesn’t mean we compromise our other values or build whatever a customer wants. Lastly, the security of our customer’s data is very important to us and we want to ensure our decision making keeps this in mind.
- Trust and Transparency - at the core of every relationship is Trust. It is imperative that we gain and maintain the trust of our colleagues, customers, and investors by being honest, transparent, and ethical.
- Quality - everything we do should personify quality. Whether it is building out new features or putting together a marketing campaign, we should all strive to hit a certain standard of quality that customers are expecting.
- Compassion - We all come from different backgrounds and perspectives. As such, we should all actively strive to understand these perspectives without bias or judgement
We are looking for an Account Executive that will be responsible for the full sales cycle, from generation to close, with a primary focus on net new customer acquisition. The Account Executive will partner closely with a Sales Development Representative (SDR) and the broader Go-to-Market team to evangelize Matik, generate and manage pipeline, drive customer evaluations, lead contract negotiations and close new business.
- 3+ years of SaaS sales experience (preferred) or other relevant closing experience
- Track record of hitting & exceeding quota
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative, coachable and results-driven
- Experience selling SaaS solutions
- Experience selling data, BI or visualization products
- Experience working in a startup environment
What we offer
- The opportunity to evolve and grow a proven solution to a real problem
- Amazing Benefits - 100% coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Great environment for collaboration and growth
- Flexible time off
- Mac laptop and home office stipend
- Burritos every Friday :)
Equal Opportunity Statement
Matik is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Matik considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
Matik is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
Matik will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Matik, or (c) consistent with Matik's legal duty to furnish information.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Transforming the way people work by automating the generation of repetitive data-driven narratives