Head of Marketing
The Matik platform enables business professionals to generate customized presentations (in PPT or Google slides) with dynamic content in minutes and not hours. Our goal is to become the automation lever for sales professionals when it comes to customized content creation - quarterly business reviews, pricing decks, renewal decks, etc. Matik allows you to easily connect to your data sources (Databases, BI tools, CRM, etc) to create dynamic content that you can add to templates in Google Slides and PPT. What email automation did for email templates we are trying to do for presentations. We are backed by a16z, Menlo Ventures, Box Group, and Oceans Ventures.
- Customer First - we don’t want to just build products that we like, but rather our customers find extremely valuable. This doesn’t mean we compromise our other values or build whatever a customer wants. Lastly, the security of our customer’s data is very important to us and we want to ensure our decision making keeps this in mind.
- Trust and Transparency - at the core of every relationship is Trust. It is imperative that we gain and maintain the trust of our colleagues, customers, and investors by being honest, transparent, and ethical.
- Quality - everything we do should personify quality. Whether it is building out new features or putting together a marketing campaign, we should all strive to hit a certain standard of quality that customers are expecting.
- Compassion - We all come from different backgrounds and perspectives. As such, we should all actively strive to understand these perspectives without bias or judgement
We are looking for a Head of Marketing to help us scale our marketing efforts to ultimately help us continue growing up and to the right! In this role you will create a marketing strategy that will include all aspects of marketing from product messaging to demand generation. You will work closely with the head of Sales and will report directly to the CEO.
- Develop product messaging across different personas and verticals
- Collaborate with sales and product management to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Establish customer feedback loops through which we learn what we should consider building, for whom, and why. This may include surveys, customer interviews, chatbots, etc.
- Outline a multi-channel marketing strategy to acquire traffic that converts to leads - Linkedin campaigns, Webinars, etc.
- Work closely with Sales to monitor lead flow, review opportunities, create sales forecast, and to optimize impact of marketing activities
- Set the go-to-market strategy in close collaboration with the exec team, sales, demand generation, and product stakeholders.
- Create pricing strategy for self serv vs enterprise sales motions
- 5+ years of product marketing experience with a B2B tech company
- Deep understanding of the marketing sales funnel and enterprise sales cycle
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative and results-driven. Proven experience forging positive relationships with sales teams.
- Experience within SaaS sales
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and explain them to audiences of varying technical expertise
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SEO, Facebook ads, Google ads, and LinkedIn ads
What we offer
- The opportunity to evolve and grow a proven solution to a real problem
- Amazing Benefits - 100% coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Great environment for collaboration and growth
- Brand new Mac Laptop
- Burritos every Friday :)
Equal Opportunity Statement
Matik is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Matik considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
Matik is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
Matik will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Matik, or (c) consistent with Matik's legal duty to furnish information.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Transforming the way people work by automating the generation of repetitive data-driven narratives