Brightback is pioneering highly volume customer retention serving innovators and leaders like Freshly, MeUndies, Pipedrive and KeepTruckin. Brightback saves customers from canceling with AI-driven, branded digital experiences designed to grow customer lifetime value, reduce churn, and intelligently surface and retain subscribers. We work with engaged, data-driven customers across key verticals like food delivery, subscription e-commerce, retail & apparel, streaming media, health & wellness, and SaaS.
Brightback is a remote-first enterprise SaaS startup backed by top Silicon Valley VCs and investors. With remote headquarters in SF, our team brings decades of subscription experience from companies like Zendesk, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Salesforce.
Do you consider yourself a tenacious trailblazer who is energized by selling to green-field direct to consumer (D2C) subscription businesses? Are you ready for an opportunity to start selling with our online/SMB trials, before transitioning into our key verticals? We’re looking for the next sales team member to successfully build confidence and trust with business and technical stakeholders. Ideally, you will have experience in the growth & email marketing, CRM, AI, product analytics, APIs, or automation spaces. You are comfortable working inside and outside, targeting C-suite, VP and Director-level technical and business buyers within the product, marketing, or CX/Success departments.
How Your Skills Will Be Highlighted At Brightback:
- Acquire new customers and attain monthly/quarterly sales quota
- Work directly with our Sales manager, solutions consultant, and CEO
- Source & win green-field pilot customers
- Use targeted outbound approaches while sharing inbound leads, to build 3-4x pipeline
- Facilitate discussions around CRM, API and usage data integrations, leveraging our technical Solutions Consultant and Customer Success Managers necessary
- Be a sponge when it comes to Customer Retention best practices, data points, product workflows, and customer case studies
- Continuous and thoughtful listening and communicating the value of Brightback; able to learn from customers and leverage input
- Learn and grow with the Brightback sales playbook and be part of a dynamic and growing team
What Qualities & Experiences Make You The Right Fit:
- Track Record of Success. You are an over-performer who has consistently beaten hit or beaten sales or pipeline quotas for 2+ years, selling directly into 50 - 500 employee companies
- D2C / E-Commerce Domain Experience. Ideally, you have experience selling marketing technology, Shopify, subscription billing, growth, a/b testing, automation, software into D2C tech or tech enabled companies
- Consultative Sales Approach. You naturally source and close deals using a consultative land and expand approach, and know that trust is earned by solving the highest priority business problems of your ideal customer (ICP)
- Flexible, fast learner. You are enthusiastic to join a fast-growing, fast-changing environment, and have helped shape growth in an early startup (<100 employees)
- Resilient. You have an unrelenting drive to learn, grow, and not lose! Your mental fortitude allows you to adapt quickly to rejection or change
- Creative collaborator. You are a proactive, transparent sharer of information and are comfortable quickly learning on the job, both from sales training and from working with team members across our flat organization
- Education. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is preferred
At Brightback, we embody inclusion and embrace diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Brightback prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Automated customer retention for subscription businesses