Head of Demand Generation
Vanta is on a mission to secure the internet and protect consumer data. Our security tools have been adopted by more than 1,500 companies including Lattice, Notion, Chili Piper, Clubhouse, Gem and more, mostly through word of mouth.
We’re now looking for an experienced Demand Generation leader to drive the acquisition and cross-sell strategy, while building, scaling, and managing a cross-functional team in order to fuel Vanta’s growth engine. You’ll have a very impactful role on a growing marketing team, fueling Vanta’s Go To Market engine.
- Define Vanta’s demand gen strategy including new business acquisition and expansion across a growing product portfolio
- Grow Vanta’s sales pipeline 20%+ QoQ through comprehensive, omni-channel programs
- Build and lead a team experienced in all facets of demand gen including paid advertising, cross-sell/expansion, operations and analytics, etc
- Determine the appropriate mix of channel and budget spend by funnel stage for our ICP and to targeted personas
- Forecast, measure, analyze, and report on how demand gen programs drive sales pipeline, revenue, and deal cycle duration
- Assess and implement optimization at each stage of the funnel to improve conversions and drive revenue growth
- Work closely with Sales and Ops to define segmentation, lead flows, SLAs, and more
- Work with Product Marketing to define go-to-market strategies and campaigns across key buyer personas
- Have 7+ years of experience driving global demand gen strategy for B2B SaaS companies, preferably in the security space
- Have 5+ years of leadership experience across multiple growth work streams
- Have deep experience and demonstrated success in several growth marketing areas including ABM, technical SEO, email marketing, paid advertising, content marketing, web optimization, etc.
- Have managed multi-million dollar advertising budgets and been accountable for tens of millions in pipeline generation
- Have built a team from the ground-up while managing outside agencies to scale and drive growth quickly
- Enjoy marketing to an SMB or high-velocity customer base
- Be proficient with various marketing technology including marketing automation, email marketing tools, CRMs, and BI tools
- Be growth minded, always looking for ways to drive acquisition and funnel optimization
- Be an expert problem-solver with the ability to manage complex, cross-functional projects to completion
- Want to be part of a fast-paced, collaborative, and creative team
We offer competitive benefits, as you may expect:
- INDUSTRY-COMPETITIVE SALARY AND EQUITY
- MEDICAL (MENTAL AND PHYSICAL HEALTH), DENTAL, AND VISION BENEFITS
- PAID PARENTAL LEAVE FOR ALL PARENTS
- 401(K) PLAN
- FLEXIBLE WORK HOURS AND LOCATION
- ERGONOMICALLY-FRIENDLY WORKSPACE EQUIPMENT
- OPEN PAID-TIME-OFF POLICY AND 10 COMPANY HOLIDAYS
- GENEROUS MONTHLY STIPEND FOR COMMUTE TO OUR SF OFFICE
- HEALTH AND WELLNESS FOCUSED COMPANY ACTIVITIES
Beyond these table stakes, our greatest benefit may be the opportunity to build a fundamental internet infrastructure: how a business becomes trustworthy and then proves its reliability.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The leader in automated security compliance