Head of Sales Operations
Sales operations is a really important discipline for a fast-growing SaaS business, and we’re looking for a leader experienced in SaaS revenue operations to build out and lead the function for Vanta.
You will be a bridge between Vanta’s Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Finance teams, driving more efficient sales and retention processes, as well as heightened visibility into critical revenue operations data.
You’ll build and manage a team that optimizes revenue processes end-to-end, provides visibility to Vanta’s leadership to drive strategy, and develops the tools that make Vanta’s Sales and Customer Success teams incredibly productive.
Your work will drive real business outcomes, rather than just ticky-tacky day-to-day improvements. Our ideal candidate is highly strategic, has seen the best and worst of revenue operations, and is a builder who wants to build the best revenue operations function in tech from the ground up, anticipating and building programs, automation, staffing, and coverage models ahead of Vanta’s revenue growth.
- Build and manage a team that focuses on sales and customer success strategy, process creation, and automation
- Lead strategy and planning for sales and customer success - including areas like retention, pricing, and packaging
- Refine Vanta’s sales operations technology stack end-to-end to optimize for efficiency, speed, and future growth
- Improve and standardize sales and customer success processes across the organization to improve operational efficiency and productivity
- Build out and refine a revenue analytics stack that enables scheduled and ad hoc reporting from various internal and SaaS based systems to Vanta’s leadership
- Interface cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Finance to ensure that Vanta’s revenue operations team, processes, and technology stack serve the needs of all internal and external constituencies
- Develop and execute a strategic plan for revenue operations that takes Vanta from today to exit
- Have 6+ years of proven experience in revenue/sales operations at a SaaS business that has gone through an exit, preferably an IPO, at least at Director level
- Have expert proficiency in relevant revenue/sales operations tools - Salesforce and Hubspot in particular
- Have demonstrable experience in building, growing, and leading a great team
- Have a passion for operations and efficient solutions to thorny operational problems
- Be experience in forecasting, data analytics, and modeling and a proven ability to utilize data insights to drive decision-making
We offer competitive benefits, as you may expect:
- INDUSTRY-COMPETITIVE SALARY AND EQUITY
- MEDICAL (MENTAL AND PHYSICAL HEALTH), DENTAL, AND VISION BENEFITS
- PAID PARENTAL LEAVE FOR ALL PARENTS
- 401(K) PLAN
- FLEXIBLE WORK HOURS AND LOCATION
- ERGONOMICALLY-FRIENDLY WORKSPACE EQUIPMENT
- OPEN PAID-TIME-OFF POLICY AND 10 COMPANY HOLIDAYS
- GENEROUS MONTHLY STIPEND FOR COMMUTE TO OUR SF OFFICE
- HEALTH AND WELLNESS FOCUSED COMPANY ACTIVITIES
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The leader in automated security compliance