Spekit is a just-in-time, in-app learning and knowledge solution that helps teams learn applications, adopt new process changes and find any bit of information instantly, at their fingertips. Think of Spekit as your employee’s digital companion, enabling them everywhere they work.
With its one-click integration to Salesforce, Spekit allows you to create training from your existing business processes, document new fields and automatically displays the training contextually, when and where your users need it to enhance the user experience and accelerate onboarding.
With over $14M in VC funding from Bonfire Ventures, Matchstick Ventures, The Foundry Group, Renegade Partners, The Operator Collective and other top VCs, thousands of employees from scaling startups to Fortune 400 organizations leverage Spekit to onboard new hires, facilitate change management and drive adoption of their Salesforce CRM and other internal applications.
About the Role
As the Community Manager, you will be the voice of Spekit in the digital and physical world. You’ll be responsible for engaging with virtual and in-person communities, sharing the Spekit story on social channels and strengthening connections with customers through storytelling and relationship building.
You’ll have the opportunity to apply your knowledge and expertise in community creation to create major moments for our brand, drive brand awareness and position Spekit as a thought leader in the enablement and adoption space.
As one of the founding members of Spekit’s marketing team, you’ll work closely with the customer success, sales, content and events team members to identify unique and creative ways elevate the voice of Spekit and our relationships with customers.
The ideal candidate has acute attention to detail, is comfortable taking the wheel to engage online, resourceful, able to adapt seamlessly to the brand’s voice and is passionate about the latest social media trends and best practices.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing social media strategies that align with business goals
- Promoting Spekit content via organic social
- Providing rapid-response on key social channels, including (but not limited to): LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Building the Spekit community through supporting in-person and digital events and campaigns that generate engagement and growth
- Finding opportunities to engage with other online communities to increase brand awareness and affinity
- Listening, responding, earning and growing our community’s trust every day
- Setting clear objectives and reporting on ROI and engagement
- Collaborating with other teams to ensure brand consistency
- Working with internal subject matter experts to provide relevant insights and data in industry forums and other relevant accounts and platforms
- You have 2-3 years of SaaS B2B marketing experience (proven experience in social media and community building)
- You have a deep understanding of various social media channels
- You bring a customer-centric marketing approach to campaigns
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You’re able to identify, track and measure relevant KPIs (social engagement, audience growth, etc.)
- You bring a deep desire to engage and build trust with an audience
- You enjoy learning and are eager to experiment with new channels and tactics; you keep a pulse on trends
- You are resourceful; you seek creative solutions when faced with obstacles
- Your actions and decisions are data-driven and results-oriented
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You have the ability to collaborate cross-functionally, especially among marketing, sales and success teams
Things we value, culture-wise
- Team Player. We believe that customer experience starts with your employee experience and as such, we believe in collaboration, transparency, integrity, trust, listening, doing what is right, and always going above and beyond for our team.
- Grit & Growth. We run towards challenges. If something seems unsolvable, it unleashes our persistence, our creativity, and our ability to move through uncertainty to create a solution.
- Positive & Purposeful: We’re a collaborative team of innovators and are always looking to think 3 steps ahead of our competition. We think at scale, imagine what’s possible and then work our way backwards with an MVP approach to everything we do.
- Simple yet Spektacular. We’re in the early stages of building something really great and that requires a lot of hands on deck and a focus on execution. In this journey, we uncover joy in simplicity, obsess over the experience, pivot quickly and always reach for excellence.
- Open-Minded. We are a diverse group of lifelong learners. We approach our work with curiosity and constantly look for ways to improve our products and ourselves, never settling for good enough.
- Work Smart and Be Present: As a startup, it can feel like you’re racing against the clock at all times – where “more” is the only path forward. We believe that you do your best at work when practicing mindfulness, getting the right amount of sleep and prioritizing the things that truly matter in life.
- Enjoy the Journey. Love what you do and who you do it with! We embrace joy and kindness and we bring our authentic selves to work each day. We seek to share our optimism and compassion with everyone around us.
About the Team
At Spekit, we strive to be the change we seek. And the change we seek is a wealth of diversity in technology and the workplace. As a company with two female founders, we know that diverse and inclusive cultures drive innovative results. We’ve committed as an organization to elevate underrepresented minorities in technology through awareness, partnerships and even hosting our own scholarships to do our part in changing the status quo.
If this sounds like the right place for you, we'd love to chat!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The #1 Digital Adoption & Enablement platform