Customer Success Manager
Spekit is a just-in-time, in-app learning and knowledge solution that helps teams learn applications, adopt new process changes and find any bit of information instantly, at their fingertips. Think of Spekit as your employee’s digital companion, enabling them everywhere they work.
With its one-click integration to Salesforce, Spekit allows you to create training from your existing business processes, document new fields and automatically displays the training contextually, when and where your users need it to enhance the user experience and accelerate onboarding.
With over $14M in VC funding from Bonfire Ventures, Matchstick Ventures, The Foundry Group, Renegade Partners, The Operator Collective and other top VCs, thousands of employees from scaling startups to Fortune 400 organizations leverage Spekit to onboard new hires, facilitate change management and drive adoption of their Salesforce CRM and other internal applications.
About the role
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be a founding member joining one of the fastest growing teams at Spekit. You will have an opportunity to guide our strategy as we grow as well as explore untapped opportunities.
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for working with our commercial & mid-market accounts as a trusted partner and consultant, guiding them through early stage adoption and success, helping them realize the full benefits of their investment of Spekit. You will work closely with our sales, product, marketing, and engineering teams to deliver exceptional customer service and to be the true voice of the customer while also focused on company growth and development.
The ideal candidate will have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties, helping customers achieve their desired goals.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Serve as the primary contact for customers throughout the customer lifecycle, defining a success plan with clear outcomes and ensuring clear communication across stakeholders, executives, business partners and other operational resources
- Deliver exceptional customer experiences with proactive communication, applying the right internal resources, and effectively using our customer engagement model to meet business goals
- Conduct on-going account meetings to communicate best practices, develop plans for expanded functional usage, provide use case examples for leveraging key product functionality and communicate new feature releases
- Closely manage and nurture accounts to identify and eliminate risk attribution; ensure business objectives are being met
- Represent the voice of the customer internally with leadership to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process
- Collaborate closely with team members support renewals and expansion opportunities
You may be a good fit if:
- You have managed simultaneous projects in a customer-facing role with a minimum of 3+ years of Customer Success experience
- You've got exceptional customer management/relationship building expertise
- You’re familiar with, and have conducted, technology implementations
- You’re comfortable with a fast-paced work environment that undergoes many changes
- You are confident using Salesforce
- You are comfortable working with senior management
- Your written communication is SPEKtacular: concise, persuasive and empathetic
- Your verbal communication is SPEKtacular: clear, on-point and confident.
- You can demonstrate account portfolio planning competency, and have the strong ability to prioritize work and strong time management skills are required
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in a Customer Success role within one of these industries: SaaS and/or Change Management Consulting
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong product knowledge of adoption & learning softwares with ability to articulate how to best use and deploy the service
- Strong acumen of software industry
- Great interpersonal skills with a positive attitude
- Must be able to work legally in the US
Things we value, culture-wise
- Team Player. We believe that customer experience starts with your employee experience and as such, we believe in collaboration, transparency, integrity, trust, listening, doing what is right, and always going above and beyond for our team.
- Grit & Growth. We run towards challenges. If something seems unsolvable, it unleashes our persistence, our creativity, and our ability to move through uncertainty to create a solution.
- Positive & Purposeful: We’re a collaborative team of innovators and are always looking to think 3 steps ahead of our competition. We think at scale, imagine what’s possible and then work our way backwards with an MVP approach to everything we do.
- Simple yet Spektacular. We’re in the early stages of building something really great and that requires a lot of hands on deck and a focus on execution. In this journey, we uncover joy in simplicity, obsess over the experience, pivot quickly and always reach for excellence.
- Open-Minded. We are a diverse group of lifelong learners. We approach our work with curiosity and constantly look for ways to improve our products and ourselves, never settling for good enough.
- Work Smart and Be Present: As a startup, it can feel like you’re racing against the clock at all times – where “more” is the only path forward. We believe that you do your best at work when practicing mindfulness, getting the right amount of sleep and prioritizing the things that truly matter in life.
- Enjoy the Journey. Love what you do and who you do it with! We embrace joy and kindness and we bring our authentic selves to work each day. We seek to share our optimism and compassion with everyone around us.
About the Team
At Spekit, we strive to be the change we seek. And the change we seek is a wealth of diversity in technology and the workplace. As a company with two female founders, we know that diverse and inclusive cultures drive innovative results. We’ve committed as an organization to elevate underrepresented minorities in technology through awareness, partnerships and even hosting our own scholarships to do our part in changing the status quo.
If this sounds like the right place for you, we'd love to chat!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The #1 Digital Adoption & Enablement platform