Demand Generation Manager
We're looking for an experienced demand generation manager who can take us to new heights.
Marketing and content drive all of our pipeline today, but we need to increase the volume. The main purpose of the role is to drive pipeline, more sales qualified leads.
You will lead our lead generation efforts, and work with the sales team.
This is a perfect role for a go-getter who has a ton of ideas, loves to iterate and experiment, and can execute fast independently. You will be designing a machine, but also do a ton of hands-on work just like in a scrappy bootstrapped startup that we are.
This is a role reporting directly to the CEO and an exciting opportunity for the right individual to take your career to the next level.
We're in an exciting space - B2B message testing and buyer intelligence.
Wynter is unique, nobody else is doing what we're doing - yet we're solving a massive problem, and can add massive value. We're just getting started, this is your chance to join the next B2B SaaS success story.
We have a great narrative to build our demand generation machine around.
Today, companies in mature, crowded markets cannot win on features. They need to win by taking a fundamentally different position in the market, and they need to get closer to the customers than ever before. Wynter is the tool that helps companies win in this new reality.
ABOUT THE JOB AND THE WORK
This role combines execution and strategy. You will be a key influencer in how we drive our demand generation efforts forward.
- Own marketing campaigns focused on driving net-new pipeline, including inbound demo requests
- Build inbound lead generation programs using multiple channels including email, social, events
- Oversee demand gen reporting and analysis, including funnel conversion metrics and campaign performance
- Work with the CEO and sales to develop messaging, positioning and outreach tactics that engage prospects in new ways.
- Be a close partner to sales to ensure quality lead delivery, proper follow up and incorporate feedback into marketing programs.
- Own and manage a process for experimentation to find new channels, tactics, audiences and offers
- You can write well, and have a history of content generation.
- Have 4+ years of experience with B2B demand generation at SaaS companies
- Are metrics driven and passionate about using data to increase performance of marketing programs
- Have supportedsales cycles with multiple decision makers and complex organizational structures.
- Have strong communication skills and can turn complex concepts into compelling messaging and campaigns
- Experience implementing ABM demand generation programs
- Key personality trait: proactive - never needing to be told what to do, always taking responsibility and showing initiative
- Be part of the next SaaS success story. This company is gonna go places.
- Remote position
- Competitive compensation
- Career growth opportunity in a fast-growing company
- We don’t overwork people, it’s a 40 hour work week.
- You get a fun, driven team of colleagues to work with.
- 28 paid vacation days - plenty of time to sharpen the saw
- Flex hours - we care about shipping, not when you’re at the computer
We're a remote-first team. The bulk of the team is based in Europe. CEO and sales are based out of Austin, TX.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Win on messaging. Learn what your target customers want, how they think, and how what you're saying is landing on them.