Customer Success Manager
Location: Remote (any place in the United States, Canada, LatAm)
Start date: Flexible
What’s the job?
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for leading the delivery of OfferFit’s product and managing key relationships with client business and technical stakeholders.
In particular, you will:
- Oversee implementations, working closely with OfferFit engineers and customer BI/Analytics and marketing teams
- Build relationships with key stakeholders at OfferFit customers
- Support ongoing deployments to ensure customers have continued success with the product, including up-selling to additional use cases
- Communicate customer needs to OfferFit’s product & marketing teams, ensuring a customer-centric product roadmap
- Participate in determining OfferFit’s product strategy
Why is it great?
- Be the face of the company, working alongside our customers to help them succeed.
- Enjoy the variety — you’ll manage everything relating to the companies you are managing, from growth to customer support.
- Lead the AI transformation happening in marketing technology today…OfferFit is at the forefront, so you’ll be in the middle of the action.
- Join OfferFit’s fast-paced, supportive, and professional team. We make sure all of our team members are empowered and receive great mentorship and coaching.
Who’s a fit?
- Entrepreneurial: you take initiative, work around obstacles, and always seek creative ways to get to the next level
- People person: you build trust-based relationships with external partners, and combine empathy with a willingness to have direct, challenging conversations
- Technology enthusiast: you are passionate about new technologies and their potential to impact business-as-usual
- Structured and organized: you can structure a plan, align stakeholders, and see it through to execution
- Clear communicator: you are able to express yourself clearly and persuasively, both in writing and speech
We are an equal opportunity employer
We enthusiastically encourage applications from women and minority candidates. We believe that the data science community has a long way to go in building inclusive and equitable environments, and are committed to doing our part. Being a diverse and representative team will also allow us to provide the best possible software and services to our customers.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Make the leap from A/B to AI