Sales Operation Associate
Location: Remote (any place in the United States and Canada)
What’s the job?
Working closely with the CEO and the Chief of Staff, the Sales Operations Associate will develop and run the systems and processes that support OfferFit’s sales operations.
In particular, you will:
- Own sales operations, including running all sales enablement technology and end-to-end sales processes
- Support the CEO and Chief of Staff in strategic initiatives -- serve as liaison between sales, marketing, and product teams and develop sales priorities / strategy
- Coordinate the creation of sales collateral to support and streamline the OfferFit’s sales pipeline
- Work with sales leadership (currently, the CEO) to coordinate the work of sales representatives, including measuring sales effectiveness
Why is it great?
- Learn from senior advisors and McKinsey alumni -- gain firsthand experience working with our board of advisors, the CEO and Chief of Staff (both ex-McKinsey) to develop your professional and soft skills
- Create large-scale impact -- sales is one of the most crucial aspects of OfferFit’s operations
- Be part of an industry-disrupting company in an exciting field -- we are pioneering self-learning AI in marketing technology, a rapidly growing, $120B industry
- Join OfferFit’s fast-paced, supportive, and professional team. We make sure all of our team members are empowered and receive great mentorship and coaching.
Who’s a fit?
- Efficiency machine -- you are a master of time management and make every minute count. You are able to self-prioritize and have a bias for action
- Structured and organized -- you can structure a plan, align stakeholders, and see it through to execution
- Attuned helper -- you understand the organization’s priorities, have great attention to detail, and can help others make the best possible use of their time
- People person -- you can build trusting relationships with the team while getting things done, and combine empathy with a willingness to have direct, challenging conversations
We are an equal opportunity employer
We enthusiastically encourage applications from women and minority candidates. We believe that the data science community has a long way to go in building inclusive and equitable environments, and are committed to doing our part. Being a diverse and representative team will also allow us to provide the best possible software and services to our customers.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Make the leap from A/B to AI