Sales Development Representative
Amper is a fast-growing IoT startup that helps manufacturers unleash their potential with modern software to run operations. We believe in keeping things simple and easy-to-understand - and our culture and products are a reflection of that. For example, it takes a few minutes to self-install Amper on any kind of industrial machine - like a consumer device and without the traditional hassle of integration. We hate the "alphabet-soup" of industry acronyms and instead aim to make modern tech tools understandable, approachable and usable day-to-day. We have a ton of irons in the fire and love folks who are creative and excited to roll up their sleeves and get stuff done. We are proud to have a data-driven culture that allows us to be focused, curious and calm. Amper has been featured in Forbes and TechCrunch and we work with a large, growing global customer base.
Amper is looking for a rockstar Sales Development Rep to join our team. This is a perfect role for someone with the passion, hustle, and desire to grow as a modern sales professional and be an early core team member at Amper. Successful SDRs earn accelerated commissions and move into closing roles in 6-12 months. We are looking to double our customer base this year, so there is a lot of greenfield to go after. We are building a fun and exciting customer journey that prioritizes value addition and customer happiness from the first email. In-line with the analytics Amper provides, we are seeking curious and data-driven sales professionals who seek to constantly learn and self-improve. There is a lot of money to be made in IoT sales for the right, motivated SDR!
- Research and outreach to target accounts through a variety of channels like email, phone, social media, direct mail, in-person meetings, etc
- Help get manufacturers signed up for product trials to experience Amper's solution first-hand and have a meaningful evaluation of benefits - no need for awkward "closing" tactics
- Develop a list of target accounts to map and prospect using tools like Hubspot, ZoomInfo & LinkedIn
- Provide feedback to our marketing, customer success, product, and executive team on how we can improve for our customers and team
An ideal candidate has:
- Prior outbound sales/prospecting experience (1+ years)
- High level of interest in the IoT space
- Excitement around growing a sales career at Amper
- Motivated to be in a goal-oriented, quota-carrying sales role
- Comfortable using modern software like Salesforce & Hubspot
We know being onboarded remotely can sound challenging, but don't worry - we've got some great things planned for you. In the first few weeks, here are a few things we will cover:
- Crash course on manufacturing operations and how our customers benefit from Amper
- Deep dive into the product, how it works, and how we compare with alternatives
- Learn what kinds of customers would find Amper an ideal fit and why
- Meet some of our customers and hear first-hand how Amper supports their company
- Hands-on training on using our tech tools like Hubspot & Zoominfo
- Collaborating with our Account Executives and Customer Success Managers
Working at Amper has its perks like medical and dental insurance, growth and development opportunities, as well as regular virtual team and company events. We have a flexible vacation policy and 2-month paid maternity leave.
~$70k OTE, ~$45k base
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Real-time factory visibility deployed in minutes to help you always meet your production goals and avoid surprises