Customer Success Manager
What's the opportunity? 🤔
This is a multi-functional role since you would not just be helping customers make the most of Clarisights but also be deeply involved with other functions like engineering, product and sales.
You will be the voice of the customer and spend most of your time with users and relaying your firsthand context to the engineering team. You will give product demos, join sales calls and conduct user research. You’ll help figure out our go-to-market and also spend time on product marketing and customer development.
What will you do? 🚀
- Drive implementation and onboarding for paying customers post-contract. We do an in-person onboarding working out of the customer's office.
- Build out use-cases for various functions under marketing to use Clarisights, to drive deeper adoption of product across their teams.
- Communicate with users across various levels in the customers’ marketing org, from analyst to CMO - drive alignment and help them manage the Clarisights project internally.
In addition to the above -
- Work with the product engineering team to prioritise, conceptualise, build and launch features. You are the source of truth for the entire company on user workflows, pain points and areas to improve.
- Work with the engineering team as a representative of the end-user; helping them plan, prioritize, and design the core infrastructure of the platform. This can go all the way from engineering roadmap planning to the design and implementation of our custom HTAP database.
- Work with sales to run pilots and implementation for new customers. Here we are not just supporting sales, but sharing equal responsibility in the success of converting a prospect into a paying customer.
What skills do you need? 📖
- Communication: You are excellent at communication. And not just writing or speaking, but you’re also excellent at listening to customers, prospects, peers, blogs, competitors, and the industry you’re in.
- Technical know-how: You have no problem understanding and interpreting technical details and programming logic. While it’s not mandatory, past skills in coding is a definite plus.
- Articulate: This is a given, but especially important for this role. As someone who will be regularly communicating with large enterprise teams and driving alignment and execution, you would need to be excellent with both written and verbal communication.
- Adept with Data: You should be comfortable working with data, APIs and understanding how data models work. Proficiency with Excel and/or SQL is a must to fulfill this role.
- Resourceful: Clarisights is used by some of the largest digital enterprises in the world, and you should be able to hold your own discussion with these teams around their data and how their processes can be set up in Clarisights.
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- Excellent SQL skills for querying, fluency with BI/visualization tools for reporting, and expert knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets
- Knowledge of performance marketing domain
- Worked as CSM for some of the Fortune 500 customers
What can we offer —
- Help build a world-class product that's revolutionizing the way large marketing teams like Uber, HelloFresh, Trade Republic, etc., consume their data and take decisions based on it.
- The satisfaction of solving customer problems in a hands-on manner every day, and seeing their joy at what the product can do for them. On average, every active user spends more than 45 mins on the platform every day; YES!
- Opportunity to satisfy your technical curiosity by working closely with the internal engineering and external marketing teams who are easy with their time and feedback and are invested in our success in implementing features and product launches.
- Work from anywhere you want. We have offices in the heart of Bengaluru and Berlin, but we won't force you to move cities to work with us.
- Very competitive pay plus generous equity, flexible working hours, unlimited paid leaves, health insurance for you and your family & tech allowance to buy anything that would make you productive.
Sounds something you or someone you know would be interested in? Apply now or drop an email at email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Self-service reporting platform for data-driven marketing teams.