Business Development Representative
Trustpage is on a mission to change the way the software industry builds trust. No longer is simply linking to a "Privacy and Security" page on your website enough: customers now want visibility into how their data stored and protected. We believe that every company should lead with trust on their website, in customer conversations, and in sales cycles, and that a Trustpage Trust Center can enable this change.
We're looking for our first Business Development Representative to join our Sales team. Your role is to help source opportunities through outbound efforts as well as drive conversations and conversions through inbound prospects. We're looking for someone who has an open mind and who gets excited about the opportunity to join an early stage company and help build a sales organization from the ground up.
- Convert inbound leads into booked meetings for our sales team
- Drive outbound efforts for sourcing net new opportunities through a variety of channels including (but not limited to): email marketing, LinkedIn prospecting, cold-calling, etc.
- Prove out our GTM strategies & methodologies
- Work closely with the Growth and Marketing teams to provide feedback on their lead acquisition efforts
- Help create and iterate our sales processes
- 1-2 years of previous experience in an Sales Development or Business Development Role
- Gets excited about creating and building new lead sources
- Experience or desire to work with the internal growth, sales, and marketing teams to create and develop efficient paths to validated and efficient customer adoption
- Creative and curious self-starter with a desire to learn
- Flexible mindset and able to adapt and change direction as we learn
- Obsessive attention to detail and strong ability to communicate through written and verbal communication
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and talk to customers
Nice to Have
- Experience working with sales tools and technology such as Hubspot, ZoomInfo, Sales Navigator, etc.
- Experience working in a collaborative, agile environment with distributed teams and fast-paced work
- First-hand experience with the problems Trustpage is working to solve
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is currently preferred but other applicants will be considered.*
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Trust centers for software teams.