Partner Marketing Manager, Ecosystem
Magic is an early stage, fast-growing challenger to transform the antiquated user identity space by eliminating the need for passwords, with backing from top investors such as Tiger Global, Northzone, Lightspeed Ventures, SV Angel, Social Capital, Balaji Srinivasan, Ryan Hoover, Alexis Ohanian, and Naval Ravikant. We’re looking for an exceptional new team member to own partner marketing and growth initiatives and help scale Magic into a household name for developers worldwide.
Our mission is to safeguard the trust between users and Internet services by establishing secure and authentic digital identity. Magic’s vision is to build the passport of the internet. We are seeking team members who are not afraid to push beyond the status quo and create the simplest, most secure, and most long-term sustainable identity solution for app developers and end-users.
As a Partner Marketing Manager, Ecosystem, you will help build out our ecosystem strategy and partnerships targeting the developer community.
This position is an exciting opportunity to identify, attract, and launch strategic integrations with ecosystems like no-code/low-code, Jamstack, and more.
In this role, you will:
- Define joint marketing strategies, objectives, and measures of success with key ecosystem partners
- Develop crisp, compelling positioning and messaging and collateral that articulates Magic’s capabilities to attract customers, strategic partners, and developers
- Own the launch of new integrations, end-to-end, including co-marketing with integration partners and measuring launch success with partners
- Create engaging content for video, web, blog posts, presentations, and more that educate the market
- Establish and maintain relationships with integration partners to maximize co-marketing opportunities
- Collaborate with the Head of Product Marketing and Developer Advocates to craft marketing strategies to drive Magic adoption within key ecosystems
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, Business Development, and Sales to continually drive improvements to conversion with a specific focus on adoption of partner integrations
- Track and measure performance of co-marketing activities and share learnings with the rest of the team to identify the most impactful levers to drive customer acquisition and activation through ecosystem partners
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of relevant B2B marketing experience
- Experience working closely with technology partners to build joint marketing plans and execute marketing programs and campaigns that drive new customer acquisition and pipeline generation outcomes
- Experience shaping joint messaging and creating content with partners
- Demonstrated experience in measuring and improving the ROI of marketing investments through leveraging partners
- Understanding of the user journey through a partner distribution channel, sales cycle, and product lifecycle
- Proven capability and effectiveness working collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Growth mindset and bias to action, with the ability to flex in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Familiarity with developer marketing and/or B2B tech tools
- Big picture thinking and meticulous attention to detail — you’re able to quickly understand overall business objectives, build a well-aligned marketing strategy and drive yourself and your cross-functional partners towards execution
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to craft actionable insights from data
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Plug and play auth that grows with you