Sales Development Representative SDR/BDR
* The position is 100% Remote in the US*
Experienced Mid-Level Business Development Reps (BDRs) Wanted!
We’re a successful startup backed by VCs like Bonfire, Greycroft, BDMI and just raised a $16M Series A led by Sapphire Ventures. Our VCs and angels are early investors in companies like DocuSign, Square, Airbnb, Uber, Snowflake, and Salesforce. We've been featured in Forbes, Fortune, CIO review, and our founders recently both made Forbes ‘30 under 30’ list.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join our team of superstars at the ground level to help build a generational company and Brand leading the new way in the Customer Success field.
As a mid-level Business Development Rep (BDR) you’ll be at the tip of the spear, responsible for researching and qualifying top of funnel leads while being the first to connect with our potential customers. You’ll research and build contact lists, make outbound cold calls/emails to those who fit our Ideal Customer Profile (ICP), and will then partner with AEs to get customers onboarded. This position will spend roughly 80% of the time on the phone or email prospecting for new clients. This position is a great way for individuals to gain in-depth sales experience with a rapidly growing SaaS company looking to win the category!
- Generate high volume quality MQLs through various direct sales efforts such as calls, emails, events, webinars, and other channels generated by Marketing.
- Make daily outbound calls/emails to prospects who have demonstrated interest
- Follow up on all calls and emails until meetings are booked or you’ve been able to move the prospect through the funnel to an SQL/SAL.
- Record all activities and properly manage lead stage/flow in our Salesforce CRM
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of meetings, demos, and qualified leads worked with AEs
- Schedule product demos on AE's calendar
- Establish BANT by asking the right questions about the prospect's business, their challenges, and help them understand how involve.ai will help them solve those challenges
- Discern buyer intent and partner with AEs to get the right customers onboarded
- Work closely with Marketing, Product, and CS/CX to clearly communicate critical top-of-funnel feedback and suggestions that help optimize segmentation, content, & features
- Must have at least 1 year of inside BDR/SDR experience in the SaaS or similar software space - If you do not have this, please do not apply.
- Great speaking self-awareness and ability to read prospect signals and adjust accordingly to move the prospect down the funnel
- Must have a clear, easy to understand phone voice and a professional Zoom presence with the ability to engage and empathize over the phone
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like cold calling, cold emailing, video conference selling, and social outreach a must
- Knowledge of sales & marketing constructs like BANT, the evergreen funnel, and playbooks are important
- Must be a great listener with an ability to address objections graciously and frame next steps clearly
- Good writers and creative thinkers needed - Must be able to craft well written (great grammar and spelling), compelling emails and responses that lead prospects down the funnel
- Verifiable track record of success and goal attainment in a frontline sales-oriented role
- Deep knowledge of software and social networks (especially LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter) is important
- Track record of (over)achieving sales quotas
- Must have strong, self-motivated drive, passion, and desire to deliver results
- Experience in a fast-growing startup environment is a big plus
Perks and benefits
- Flexible schedules to make WFH more enjoyable
- Robust healthcare plans-100% medical coverage for employees
- Half-day Fridays
- 10 days of PTO, 4 floating holidays, and up to 10 company holidays annually
- An OKR driven team where everyone is pulling for shared success
involve.ai is an AI early warning system to supercharge customer teams with actionable insights and automation, so they can reduce churn, increase upsells, and improve customer experience. involve.ai is built with love in Santa Monica, California, and with team members in San Diego, San Francisco, Austin, New Delhi, Manilla, Buenos Aires, Ontario, and St. Petersburg, Russia just to name a few. To learn more about involve.ai, please visit https://www.involve.ai.
Our Core Values
Be Product Obsessed. We love making our product the best in the world. Every feature, every screen, every word is thought through. It's like magic, smooth, easy, fantastic. It's like Apple products, and the quality is like Japanese products. Its vision is like Tesla's products.
Grow every day. We make big bets, and we believe in the power of feedback and encourage a mindset of continuous learning and growth.
Have Internal-Drive. We're a company of builders who care deeply about real-world applications. And are internally driven to do good work. We understand that we can get to about the 90th percentile in our field by working either smart or hard, which is still a great accomplishment. But getting to the 99th percentile requires both.
Collaborate. We know that many of our biggest advances grow out of work done across multiple teams. We communicate and love working in teams.
Be Accountable. We own challenges, problems, solutions, and outcomes. We don't blame our team, circumstances, or luck. We take ownership, find issues, and execute quickly to improve.
Individuals seeking employment at involve.ai are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
PLEASE NOTE - Direct applicants ONLY. Any recruiter/3rd party submissions we receive will be considered a gift.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Prevent customer churn and grow revenue using AI