Sales Account Executive
We are a successful startup backed by VCs like Sapphire Ventures, TechStars, Mucker, Bonfire, Greycroft, etc. Our VCs and angels are early investors in companies like Airbnb, Uber, Snowflake, Spotify, Salesforce, etc. You will be working on our AI-based product. Join our core team of Full Stack Engineers, Machine Learning/AI engineers, passionate Product and UX designers to create, launch, and market a new product, www.involve.ai. The new technology has mentions on Forbes, Fortune, CIO review, and our founders Gaurav and Saumya were recently announced by Forbes 30 under 30. It is an opportunity to join a small core team at the ground level and create a go-to-market strategy.
Join the vision of making the world’s companies customer-centric!
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Account Executive with experience selling technology and/or other services over the phone, by email, and via Zoom. The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business and hitting sales quotas and loves the challenges that come with outbound prospecting in a competitive market.
- New customer acquisition
- Developing a strategy to exceed sales goals and KPIs
- Creating account plans that map the key decision-makers and influencers with targeted accounts
- Setting up first time meetings with prospective customers
- Identifying and adding new opportunities to sales pipeline and working each until closed
- Demoing the Involve.ai dashboard to potential buyers
- Aligning Involve.ai value prop to buyers needs
- Keeping Salesforce CRM updated with complete and accurate information on all opportunities including all activities, key contacts, and deal profile, next steps, close date, and likelihood to purchase.
- Evangelizing and educating potential buyers on the advantages of the Involve.ai platform
- Managing the entire sales cycle from finding potential buyers to negotiating and closing the deals
In this role you will:
- Have 100s of Discovery calls, demos, group demos, and proof of concept calls with potential customers
- Work with the CEO and VP, Sales to develop a strategy to blow out your quota
- Qualify and set up inbound meetings
- Help develop an outbound sales process that enables us to scale
- Partner with marketing, sales development, and customer renewals and success to ensure a seamless sales and customer experience
We are looking for someone with:
- Worked in a SaaS company before
- Prior experience working with VP/C level customers
- Strong experience in an outbound lead generating role
- 5+ years of experience in a closing role
- Prior experience selling software
- Prior experience selling a technical product a plus
- Experience using Salesforce CRM, Zoom, Slack and other tools for email marketing
You will stand out from the rest if you have:
- Strong desire to work at an early stage startup
- Ex founder
- Hunger and passion for outbound sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A desire for relationship building
- Strong sales process discipline
Perks and benefits
- People - involve.ai has an excellent cohort of like-minded professionals
- Flexible schedules to make WFH more enjoyable
- Robust healthcare plans-100% medical coverage for employees
- 10 days of PTO and up to 10 company holidays annually
- Weekly company-wide “all hands” meetings
- An OKR driven team so everyone is on the same page
- Sponsor H1-B Visas
involve.ai is an AI early warning system to supercharge customer teams with actionable insights and automation, so they can reduce churn, increase upsells, and improve customer experience. involve.ai is built with love in Santa Monica, California, and with team members in San Diego, San Francisco, Austin, New Delhi, Manilla, Buenos Aires, Ontario, and St. Petersburg, Russia just to name a few. To learn more about involve.ai, please visit https://www.involve.ai.
Be Product Obsessed. We love making our product the best in the world. Every feature, every screen, every word is thought through. It’s like magic, smooth, easy, fantastic. It’s like apple products, the quality is like Japanese products, its vision is like Tesla’s products.
Grow every day. We make big bets and we believe in the power of feedback and encourage a mindset of continuous learning and growth.
Have Internal-Drive. We’re a company of builders who care deeply about real-world applications. And are internally driven to do good work. We understand that we can get to about the 90th percentile in our field by working either smart or hard, which is still a great accomplishment. But getting to the 99th percentile requires both.
Collaborate. We know that many of our biggest advances grow out of work done across multiple teams. We communicate and love working in teams
Be Accountable. We own challenges, problems, solutions, and outcomes. We don’t blame our team, circumstances, or luck. We take ownership, find issues, and execute quickly to improve.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Prevent customer churn and grow revenue using AI