Account Executive (US)
Founded in 2020, Demostack is revolutionizing the demo environment. It is the world's first Demo Experience Platform. Our solution gives software companies complete control, customization, and insight over demoing their product. Demostack customers can create, share, and track personalized demo experiences for every prospect, without requiring R&D resources.
Backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, GTMFund, Operator Collective, Amiti Ventures and a handful of prominent Angels, Demostack is on a journey to build the perfect demo environment for revenue (and product) teams across the globe. Currently headquartered in San Francisco, with an office in Tel Aviv, the Demostack team is actively growing across the US.
Demostack serves pre-sales, sales, business development and product marketing teams at companies like Yotpo, WalkMe, Hibob, Betterworks, etc., so we’re looking for an Account Executive who is well-versed in high-volume, B2B SaaS sales cycles.
In this role, you will be a founding member of Demostack’s sales team, with support from our growing SDR and marketing teams. You’ll report to the VP of Sales and will get to own territory development strategy that will lead to tangible, long-term pipeline and revenue.
- Manage the full sales cycle from prospecting to discovery and negotiation, tracking all activity in our CRM
- Develop creative sales tactics and outbound prospecting strategies to ensure a strong pipeline of qualified leads
- Conduct high-level conversations with prospective clients to understand their business needs and share Demostack’s value proposition
- Land and expand our client base by understanding their current use case and identifying areas for expansion
- Meet (and exceed) monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Work cross-functionally with Sales Development, Sales Engineering, Customer Success, and R&D teams
- Be the voice of the customer to the product team
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Remote flexibility
- 5+ years of closing experience, preferably in a high-velocity B2B sales environment and ideally working with enterprise companies
- Startup experience
- Self-prospecting experience
- Proven sales methodology
- Consistent record of over attainment by month/quarter/year
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Great demos win deals