Senior Product Designer / Lead Product Designer
*This role can be in San Francisco or Remote anywhere in North America, preferably the west coast.*
We’re on a mission to bring transparency and joy to commissions management. Commissions incentivize behavior that drives revenue. But most companies still rely on spreadsheets or legacy software providers to manage commissions, and this often results in errors, lost time, and frustrated reps and admins alike.
We believe that getting paid should be fun and that work should be a breeze for compensation plan administrators. That’s why we’ve created a scalable, flexible, no-code solution that enables finance and operations teams to model, automate, and optimize performance incentives.
Twenty of the Forbes’ Cloud 100 including leading brands like Amplitude, Gong, and Hopin use CaptivateIQ to power their incentive compensation programs. We have over $63M in funding from Sequoia, Accel, Y Combinator, Amity Ventures, GTMFund, S28 Capital, and other top investors. We’ve grown over 3x by all measures in the past year – including revenue, customers, and employees – and we’re searching for more great folks such as yourself to help us transform the world of incentive compensation.
We’re proud of our 5.0 rating on Glassdoor. Our remote team comes from diverse backgrounds and experiences which helps us better serve our customers and each other. People are at the heart of our open and inclusive organization, and we bring transparency, humility, and respect to everything that we do.
At CaptivateIQ, Product Design is a highly collaborative effort between Product, Engineering, as well as customer-facing teams. At this stage of growth, we are looking for a “T-shaped” designer - strong generalists with a wide breadth of skills, but excels in a discipline (particularly in analytics and data visualization). We are looking for someone who is collaborative, curious, and asks the right questions to get a clear understanding of the problem we are solving for.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team to clearly understand user needs to design thoughtful and engaging solutions
- Work closely with PMs, engineers, and customer-facing teams in an iterative, transparent, and feedback-driven process
- Think holistically about complex systems, empathize with users, and understand business goals to create compelling and effective user experiences
- Translate product goals into wireframes and then polished visual mocks with attention to interaction design and following style and brand guidelines
- Be an advocate for product quality
- 5+ years designing and shipping products with high complexity (system or enterprise tools preferably)
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end product design with a focus on interaction and UX
- A fearlessness for diving into complex systems-design problems
- Strong communication skills that drive effective decision making to a cross-functional team
- Ability to clearly explain design processes and when/what/how/why they should be used
- 100% of medical, dental, and vision covered including 75% for dependents
- Unlimited vacation days and quarterly mental health days so you can recharge
- $1,000 to explore your dream destination on your work anniversary
- $500 annual professional development stipend to continue growing and learning
- $500 home office stipend to decorate your home office
- $1,000 caretaker stipend to make sure our parent colleagues are being supported
- Virtual team lunches to keep you connected
- 401k plan to participate in and save towards the future
- Newest hardware and tools for the job
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to support and celebrate the shared identities and life experiences of communities within CaptivateIQ. ERGs directly support our company-wide DEI goals as a space for developing and retaining diverse talent.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Design better incentives for today's workforce