Technical Account Manager (Data Success)
Why this role is important for us? 🔗
- We're hiring our first Technical Account manager to support amazing data teams like Plaid, the US Dept of Defense, and more!
- In this role, you own the most important company metric for Atlan: Customer growth and Expansion of business-critical accounts.
- If you're looking for a high-impact opportunity, at a fast-growing startup, and truly believe that user & customer delight can be one of the biggest moats for a company.... this is the role for you.
Your Mission at Atlan 🌟
- You will be the face of Technical engagements with new Atlan customers.
- You will enable Atlan customers to understand the different contexts in which the Atlan product can be effectively used and conceptualize new use-cases and solutions.
- You will work closely with the business and analytics stakeholders in the client organization, and be an expert of our data product.
- You will enable clients to understand the different contexts in which our product can be effectively used and help them grow.
- You will proactively identify problems for the customers, question status quo solutions, and ultimately solve the business challenge with our product.
- You will own the metric of driving value for customers through product and annual revenue subscriptions for the business unit
What makes you a match for us? 😍
- Prior experience as (1) a hands-on data practitioner who would like to move to a customer-facing role to support other data practitioners OR (2) as a Technical Account Manager in a B2B software organization OR (3) A Tech consultant with experience working on digital / tech/data projects
- Founder Mindset: You have the knack of problem-solving and love the idea of collaborating with various functions to get customers and users to win.
- You have previously demonstrated an aptitude for partnering with internal or external stakeholders across geographies.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and live, with an emphasis on clarity, and problem-solving.
- A high rate of learning, natural curiosity, and eagerness to debate opinions to find the truth.
- You understand data and software markets, products, and businesses. Familiarity with the modern data stack across ETL, storage, BI, and everything between, with a demonstrated ability to stay up to date with new developments is a plus.
- You are looking for exponential growth, a lot of learning, and a great team to work with.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Modern Data Workspace