Data Success Manager
Why this role is important for us? 🔗
- We believe that great customer service is a company value, not a job role that you can hire for. Every single person in the company is responsible for creating delight in the lives of our users. Doing what's right for the customer is baked into the Atlan DNA. So far, our founding team, product team & engineers are responsible for supporting our customers and ensuring they can get the most out of Atlan.
- In the past 2 quarters, we've scaled so much (and so fast), that it is time we build out a dedicated customer success function. Setting up a great customer success function, globally, is our executive team's OKR for H22021
- We're hiring our first Data Success manager in the US to support amazing data teams like Plaid, the US Dept of Defense, and more!
- In this role, you own the most important company metric for Atlan: Customer Happiness.
- If you're looking for a high-impact opportunity, at a fast-growing startup, and truly believe that user & customer delight can be one of the biggest moats for a company.... this is the role for you.
Your Mission at Atlan 🌟
- The face of Atlan: You will be the face of engagements with new Atlan customers and manage end-to-end customer lifecycle: These include onboarding, training, customer support, QBRs and renewals & expansion.
- Trusted Advisor: You will enable Atlan customers to understand the different contexts in which the Atlan product can be effectively used and conceptualize new use-cases and solutions.
- Great Stakeholder Management: You will be building strong relationships with stakeholders inside the organizations from CXOs like the CDOs and CIOs, to data practitioners using Atlan everyday
- Voice of the User: You will work closely with our product team to incorporate client feedback into the product roadmap and enable us to build the best collaborative experience for data teams around the world
- Customer Evangelism: At Atlan, we believe that our customers are the biggest heroes. You play the role of evangelizing our customers, and their journeys to the broader data community
What makes you a match for us? 😍
- Prior experience as (1) a hands on data practitioner who would like to move to a customer facing role to support other data practitioners OR (2) as a customer success executive in a B2B software organisation OR (3) A consultant with experience working on digital / tech / data projects
- Founder Mindset: We don't have a playbook yet for customer success. You have the knack of problem solving, and love the idea of collaborating with various functions to get the customer to be successful
- Strong stakeholder management & communication skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Modern Data Workspace