Customer Experience Manager
Why this role is important for us? 🔗
- We believe that great customer service is a company value and not something a job role alone will fulfil. Every single person in the company is responsible for creating delight in the lives of our users. Doing what's right for the customer is baked into the Atlan DNA. So far, our account managers, product team & engineers are responsible for supporting our customers and ensuring they can get the most out of Atlan.
- In the past 2 quarters, we've scaled so much (and so fast), that it is time we build out a dedicated "customer delight" function globally. This is our executive team's OKR for Q4 2021.
- People underestimate the value of delivering delighting customers consistently at every customer touchpoint. GREAT customer experience is when a user reaches out with a problem and leaves with a solution AND a smile on their face. The best brands like American Express & Superhuman consistently create these wow moments for their users.
- We're hiring for someone who can be a founding member of our Customer Experience function at Atlan and help Atlan to be known for being truly great at customer service.
- If you're looking for a high-impact opportunity, at a fast-growing startup, and truly believe that user & customer delight can be one of the biggest moats for a company.... this is the role for you.
What will you do? 🤔
- Own the lifecycle of Atlan users from on-boarding, setup, to day-to-day engagements, including serving as the point of contact for handling problems and requests for support.
- Craft delightful user experiences during onboarding and all subsequent touchpoints by owning customer communications across various channels.
- Build processes to scale customer support including ticketing management, SLAs, workflows and more.
- Own Atlan's product documentation & training content, and crafting well-written user-facing communications and documentation.
- Translate user feedback and needs to well-scoped requirements, and collaborate with Engineering to deliver them in Atlan.
- Start training and mentoring new joinees as we scale our customer experience function
What makes you a match for us? 😍
- Prior experience as (1) a hands-on data practitioner who would like to move to a customer-facing role to support other data practitioners OR (2) as a customer support / success executive in a B2B software organization
- You have previously demonstrated an aptitude for partnering with internal or external stakeholders across geographies.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and live, with an emphasis on clarity, and problem-solving.
- A high rate of learning, natural curiosity, and eagerness to debate opinions to find the truth.
- You understand data and software markets, products, and businesses. Familiarity with the modern data stack across ETL, storage, BI, and everything in-between, with a demonstrated ability to stay up to date with new developments is a plus.
- You are looking for exponential growth, a lot of learning, and a great team to work with.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Modern Data Workspace