Junior Product Manager
Lendflow is seeking a passionate and accomplished Junior Product Manager, focused on providing consumers in the Financial Space with a world-class experience when it comes to attaining working capital.
Working alongside and reporting to a Product Manager, you will be responsible for helping them out with sprint activities, QA, bug fixes, feature documentation, and more!
We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of technological advancement and innovation. Our team is looking for like-minded people to help drive us forward! You will be working closely on new features and initiatives that will significantly define the future of Lendflow. This includes working with a Product Manager and broader design team to help execute on the vision of Lendflow. We are looking for a cross-functional communicator who ideally can understand the human-centered design process, work with technical development teams when needed, enjoys communicating with multiple teams, and has an interest/background in FinTech (bonus if it is in the lending industry).
- Unlimited Paid Time Off.
- Top-of-the-line Healthcare.
- Working with a passionate team that loves everything FinTech.
- Fully remote position.
- Addressing bugs or technical debt in our product and resolving these concerns by creating tickets or communicating with stakeholders (design, development, or business teams).
- Identifying how we can effectively improve the user experience or visual design of the Lendflow product where possible
- Documenting best-in-class features that are new to the FinTech industry and will make strides in the lending space. This will help our broader employee base understand the features the Product team is releasing.
- Sketching low-fidelity prototypes to help the design team understand product requirements better and working closely with the Product Manager to make these clear to the design team.
- Attending daily stand-ups and design critiques to ensure we are improving the product, as well as creating the best user experience for our customers.
- You are eager to help fix things and want to address any bugs you might find in our product, as well as work with relevant stakeholders to solve these concerns.
- You have an attention to detail when it comes to focusing on user experience and visual design.
- You are a great cross-functional communicator and collaborator. You have soft-skills and understand how to communicate complex ideas in a straightforward way to other teams.
- You have experience in Product Design (UI/UX) and have worked on side projects / had professional experiences working as a designer. Bonus if you understand the human-centered design process and can help improve our day-to-day sprint process.
- You can identify potential technical constraints and have an understanding of the basics of front-end development and back-end development when designing new features.
- You enjoy discussing feature prioritization and want to help decide the initiatives we work on. Ideally, you have business judgement to understand the product efforts that will move the needle for the company in terms of growth - while also balancing customer empathy and ensuring that we deliver the best experience for our users.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Flexible embedded lending infrastructure