Machine Learning Engineer
Trustpage is on a mission to change the way the software industry builds trust. No longer is simply linking to a "Privacy and Security" page on your website enough: customers now want visibility into how their data stored and protected. We believe that every company should lead with trust on their website, in customer conversations, and in sales cycles, and that a Trustpage Trust Center can enable this change.
The Machine Learning Engineer will play an important role on our rapidly growing team. As a Machine Learning Engineer at Trustpage you'll work alongside Data Scientists and Software Engineers to implement, scale, and maintain machine learning pipelines to provide value to our users.
We are excited to be developing a groundbreaking product, and you should be too!
- Collaborate with Data Scientists and Software Engineers to collect data and to design and implement machine learning models and data pipelines
- Deploy and scale machine learning models in production with zero downtime
- Develop and maintain a data science analysis environment
- Monitor production models and build systems to ensure quality and protect against data drift
- Convert data science outputs into best practice, production-grade software
- Fluency with Node.js and Python backend services
- Experience with machine learning operations (MLOps) (deploying, maintaining, and scaling machine learning pipelines)
- Familiarity with GraphQL, serverless computing, relational database management (RDBM)
- Knowledge of continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) in a zero-downtime environment
- A bachelor's degree in a related field plus 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role, including graduate course work
- An interest in learning new things and a willingness to research solutions to problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Nice to Have
- The ability to interpret, test, and communicate findings to stakeholders such as internal team members, investors, and customers
- Experience working in a collaborative, agile environment with distributed teams and fast-paced self-guided work
- First-hand experience with the problems Trustpage is working to solve
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Trust centers for software teams.