This job is no longer accepting applications.
OfferFit is a tech startup founded by ex-BCG and McKinsey math PhDs. The company uses self-learning AI to automate the process of experimentation, allowing marketers to test & learn at a radically faster pace than with A/B tests. OfferFit is funded by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms and is growing quickly in revenue, customers, and team size.
About the job
As the lead recruiter for OfferFit, you will be responsible for identifying top-tier candidates, confirming their qualifications and placing them in open roles within the company.
In particular, you will:
- Design and implement OfferFit’s overall recruiting strategy
- Participate in determining OfferFit’s upcoming role needs and shaping our org structure
- Own the end-to-end recruitment process all the way from creating job specifications to sending employment offers
- Source and recruit candidates through all effective channels (e.g., social media networks, employee referrals)
- Maintain a strong talent pipeline for future needs
Why is it great?
- Build the team that makes OfferFit succeed -- you’ll be the person who builds an extraordinary team, the foundation of everything the company does
- Enjoy the variety -- you’ll meet all types of amazing people while recruiting for all types of roles, from operations to engineering
- Be part of an industry-disrupting company in an exciting field -- we are pioneering self-learning AI in marketing technology, a rapidly growing, $120B industry
- Join OfferFit’s fast-paced, supportive, and professional team. We make sure all of our team members are empowered and receive great mentorship and coaching.
Who's a fit?
- Entrepreneurial: you take initiative, work around obstacles, and always seek creative ways to get to the next level
- People person: you build trust-based relationships with both hiring managers and employee candidates, and make candidates enthusiastic about being champions of OfferFit
- Structured and organized -- you can structure a plan, align stakeholders, and see it through to execution
- Eye for talent: you can identify candidates with the quality intrinsics and evaluate if they can complement the company’s culture
- Quick and decisive: you move and make great decisions quickly based on OfferFit’s evolving needs
We are an equal opportunity employer
We enthusiastically encourage applications from women and minority candidates. We believe that the data science community has a long way to go in building inclusive and equitable environments, and are committed to doing our part. Being a diverse and representative team will also allow us to provide the best possible software and services to our customers.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Make the leap from A/B to AI