Why join us
You will be the first marketing hire at Airspeed. You can build a team from the ground up and will drive go-to-market strategy, planning & execution, adoption and engagement, customer and market insights, and product strategy. You'd also help build our marketing culture and processes as an early employee of the company and founding member of the marketing team.
What you’ll be doing
- Build growth marketing function: Hands-on leader who will build a world-class team that will collaborate cross-functionally to define the unmet market needs, develop market-winning positioning, competitive messaging, and GTM strategies
- GTM strategy & execution: Develop and lead go-to-market strategy including freemium/product-led growth, pricing & packaging, new product launches, customer journeys, and sales enablement that drive adoption and revenue growth from new products, markets, and channels.
- Deep customer and market insights: Translate deep company, user, and market insights into prioritized recommendations to improve go-to-market strategies and product-market-fit. Measure TAM and identify largest opportunities for growth. Evaluate and report out on competitive threats
- Compelling value proposition, positioning & messaging: Lead development of market-winning differentiated narratives, product messaging and positioning for B2B customers and individual users
- Marketing strategy: Define our customer journeys, channels, and the marketing strategies we need to lift awareness and consideration, promote engagement with new features and services, and retain our users
Who you are
- 3+ years experience specific to Product Marketing, or Product and Marketing combination in technology space
- Track record of quickly creating and executing highly detailed go-to product market plans and compelling messaging that accelerates product adoption based on a deep understanding of customer journey
- Ability to quickly synthesize primary & secondary market data and recommend solutions based on products analysis, competitive analysis, and market dynamics.
- Multiple cycles of success leading a team of high performing product marketing leaders and effectively prioritize activity and resources within an early stage, hyper-growth company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and attention to detail.
- Solid understanding of consumer and enterprise software and SaaS, business drivers, and emerging trends.
Your application has been successfully submitted.