Vanta is on a mission to secure the internet and protect consumer data. Our security tools have been adopted by more than 1,500 companies including Lattice, Notion, Chili Piper, Clubhouse, Gem and more, mostly through word of mouth.
As our Sales Manager, you’ll lead and support a team of highly motivated and ambitious Account Executives during a period of rapid-growth at Vanta. You’ll be integral in shaping our sales organization as we continue to scale, move up market, and distinguish Vanta as best-in-class to prospects in our rapidly growing and newly developed-category.
- Own the end-to-end paid search and paid media program strategy and execution
- Manage and mentor a growing team of high performing Account Executives, providing them the tools, coaching, and support needed to deliver results for the business
- Evolve Vanta’s sales playbook by developing and implementing new sales initiatives and strategies that will increase deal sizes, resolve complex use cases, and drive more revenue to the company
- Grow the Sales team at Vanta, through active involvement in recruitment, on-boarding and training of new Account Executives
- Create and establish strategic sales training, conduct weekly forecasting meetings, and mentor your direct reports on strategies that can help close deals
- Help to continually foster an inclusive Sales organization representing Vanta’s culture and values
- Have 5+ years of sales experience, with at least 2+ years of management/leadership experience
- Offer experience in B2B SaaS sales and sales management
- Have stellar problem-solving abilities, thrive working in a fast-paced, high-volume environment and enjoy the challenge of making a large impact early on in a start-up environment
- Possess the technical competency to understand Vanta’s software and build great relationships with highly technical prospects
We offer competitive benefits, as you may expect:
- INDUSTRY-COMPETITIVE SALARY AND EQUITY
- MEDICAL (MENTAL AND PHYSICAL HEALTH), DENTAL, AND VISION BENEFITS
- PAID PARENTAL LEAVE FOR ALL PARENTS
- 401(K) PLAN
- FLEXIBLE WORK HOURS AND LOCATION
- ERGONOMICALLY-FRIENDLY WORKSPACE EQUIPMENT
- OPEN PAID-TIME-OFF POLICY AND 10 COMPANY HOLIDAYS
- GENEROUS MONTHLY STIPEND FOR COMMUTE TO OUR SF OFFICE
- HEALTH AND WELLNESS FOCUSED COMPANY ACTIVITIES
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The leader in automated security compliance