Customer Success Manager
Vanta is growing quickly, we're profitable, and we're quickly outpacing our aggressive revenue targets while maintaining very strong NPS scores. In this critical role, you'll take on the management of our rapidly growing customer base, as well as helping to define and build our customer success processes - all with the goal of yielding happy and engaged Vanta customers.
If this sounds like an exciting challenge to you, we'd love to hear from you!
- Onboard and support Vanta customers through the lifecycle of their security programs and audits
- Serve as the point of contact for your customers and drive them to specific business outcomes on their timelines
- Become an expert on how Vanta helps our customers secure their businesses and prove its security with certifications like SOC 2
- Provide insightful technical answers and recommend ways to get the most out of Vanta
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors that may lead to renewals, expansion, and advocacy
- Influence Vanta’s strategy and product priorities to drive adoption and retention by being the voice of the customer
- Work cross-functionally to resolve customer business issues and work toward mutual goals
- Manage the customer lifecycle from day 1 through renewal!
- Have at least two years of experience in Customer Success at a SaaS company
- Clear and thoughtful communication skills, with strong critical thinking ability
- Problem-solving ability and customer centric outlook
- High comfort level talking through loosely technical concepts with a technical audience
- Proven track record of managing multiple concurrent projects
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (Sales, Support, Product)
We offer competitive benefits, as you may expect:
- INDUSTRY-COMPETITIVE SALARY AND EQUITY
- MEDICAL (MENTAL AND PHYSICAL HEALTH), DENTAL, AND VISION BENEFITS
- PAID PARENTAL LEAVE FOR ALL PARENTS
- 401(K) PLAN
- FLEXIBLE WORK HOURS AND LOCATION
- ERGONOMICALLY-FRIENDLY WORKSPACE EQUIPMENT
- OPEN PAID-TIME-OFF POLICY AND 10 COMPANY HOLIDAYS
- GENEROUS MONTHLY STIPEND FOR COMMUTE TO OUR SF OFFICE
- HEALTH AND WELLNESS FOCUSED COMPANY ACTIVITIES
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The leader in automated security compliance