VP of Partnerships
Spekit is a just-in-time, in-app learning and knowledge solution that helps teams learn applications, adopt new process changes and find any bit of information instantly, at their fingertips. Think of Spekit as your employee’s digital companion, enabling them everywhere they work.
With its one-click integration to Salesforce, Spekit allows you to create training from your existing business processes, document new fields and automatically displays the training contextually, when and where your users need it to enhance the user experience and accelerate onboarding.
With over $14M in VC funding from Bonfire Ventures, Matchstick Ventures, The Foundry Group, Renegade Partners, The Operator Collective and other top VCs, thousands of employees from scaling startups to Fortune 400 organizations leverage Spekit to onboard new hires, facilitate change management and drive adoption of their Salesforce CRM and other internal applications.
Reporting up to our CEO, this newly created VP of Strategic Partnerships will be responsible for identifying, developing and growing a strong partnership and alliance strategy within technology, business and Salesforce partners. The VP of Strategic Partnerships will build and maintain all business relationships and partnerships for Spekit, supporting a direct sales channel and exploring opportunities to create an indirect model of co-sell, cross-sell, and/or resale channels.
The VP of Strategic Partnerships will know how to work with stakeholders and key executives to identify areas of opportunity and handle complex deals with the goal of supporting Spekit’s overall growth. The right candidate should have in-depth knowledge of business development and the broader Salesforce partnership ecosystem, including SI’s.
What you will be doing:
- Build a global partner strategy that aligns with overall company strategies, goals and initiatives
- Identify, develop and maintain business relationships with vendors in the technology sales stack/ecosystem (Outreach, Zoom info, etc)
- Identify, develop and maintain business relationships within salesforce implementation partners, and manage the Spekit <> Salesforce relationship
- Create a success strategy in all indirect selling channels including co-sell, resell, cross-sell, or referral/agency programs
- Drive adoption of company programs amongst partners
- Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with productive partner relationships
- Work cross functionally with marketing, product, customer success, and sales to drive partner strategy and ensure internal alignment
- Scale and grow the partnership and alliances organization over time. Recruit, train, and manage partners to over-achieve revenue and other GTM objectives
Experience you bring:
- 8-10+ year relevant work experience, including strategic partnerships/alliances, corporate development, M&A or corporate strategy
- Proven track record to recognize industry change, develop understanding of long-term implications, strategic and analytical thinking, strong capability of project management and problem solving skills, sound judgment and a willingness to resolve issues and problems in a timely manner
- Excellent communications & leadership skills: you have an innate ability to develop rapport and credibility across the organization and promote ideas and proposals persuasively
- Highly collaborative and able to influence. Should embrace, support and practice a collaborative style which goes beyond relationship building.
- Comfort with and eagerness to tackle ambiguous problems
Compensation Ballpark: $210 - 250k
Things we value, culture-wise
- Team Player. We believe that customer experience starts with your employee experience and as such, we believe in collaboration, transparency, integrity, trust, listening, doing what is right, and always going above and beyond for our team.
- Grit & Growth. We run towards challenges. If something seems unsolvable, it unleashes our persistence, our creativity, and our ability to move through uncertainty to create a solution.
- Positive & Purposeful: We’re a collaborative team of innovators and are always looking to think 3 steps ahead of our competition. We think at scale, imagine what’s possible and then work our way backwards with an MVP approach to everything we do.
- Simple yet Spektacular. We’re in the early stages of building something really great and that requires a lot of hands on deck and a focus on execution. In this journey, we uncover joy in simplicity, obsess over the experience, pivot quickly and always reach for excellence.
- Open-Minded. We are a diverse group of lifelong learners. We approach our work with curiosity and constantly look for ways to improve our products and ourselves, never settling for good enough.
- Work Smart and Be Present: As a startup, it can feel like you’re racing against the clock at all times – where “more” is the only path forward. We believe that you do your best at work when practicing mindfulness, getting the right amount of sleep and prioritizing the things that truly matter in life.
- Enjoy the Journey. Love what you do and who you do it with! We embrace joy and kindness and we bring our authentic selves to work each day. We seek to share our optimism and compassion with everyone around us.
About the Team
At Spekit, we strive to be the change we seek. And the change we seek is a wealth of diversity in technology and the workplace. As a company with two female founders, we know that diverse and inclusive cultures drive innovative results. We’ve committed as an organization to elevate underrepresented minorities in technology through awareness, partnerships and even hosting our own scholarships to do our part in changing the status quo.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The #1 Digital Adoption & Enablement platform