Director, Strategic Alliances
Spekit is a just-in-time, in-app learning and knowledge solution that helps teams learn applications, adopt new process changes and find any bit of information instantly, at their fingertips. Think of Spekit as your employee’s digital companion, enabling them everywhere they work.
With its one-click integration to Salesforce, Spekit allows you to create training from your existing business processes, document new fields and automatically displays the training contextually, when and where your users need it to enhance the user experience and accelerate onboarding.
With over $14M in VC funding from Bonfire Ventures, Matchstick Ventures, The Foundry Group, Renegade Partners, The Operator Collective and other top VCs, thousands of employees from scaling startups to Fortune 400 organizations leverage Spekit to onboard new hires, facilitate change management and drive adoption of their Salesforce CRM and other internal applications.
About the Role
Reporting into our VP, Partnerships, the newly-created Director, Strategic Alliances will have the opportunity to combine their extensive knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem and channel development to structure compelling business relationships with System Integrator (SI), Reseller and Strategic partners to drive annual recurring revenue for Spekit’s next wave of growth.
The Director, Strategic Alliances will not only be a strong people leader, but will be able to open doors, develop and lead the execution of revenue-driving programs, cultivate strong relationships and create momentum with new and existing partners.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of working with multiple teams, executing and negotiating partnerships within the Salesforce ecosystem, and identifying new routes to market.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify and lead strategic go-to-market opportunities & alliances to expand Spekit’s implementation partner ecosystem
- Manage the business development process from lead generation, presentation, problem solving, negotiation and closing
- Analyze deal requirements, potential for mutual gain and financials; evaluating all options and recommending the most viable solution and business arrangement
- Work closely with product, sales and marketing teams to develop, support, and execute go-to-market plans that include revenue goals, sales enablement, marketing, and brand awareness
- Understand the partner organization, products and services and be able to articulate how partners may best leverage their Spekit relationship with Salesforce applications
- Develop programs and activities designed to increase the number of deployments of Spekit products within the top tier SI channels
- Recruit, onboard and develop top talent in order to build a strong Alliance’s team
- Maintain effective internal relationships with Salesforce program stakeholders to align all stakeholder interests and drive activity
- Contribute to ongoing process improvement of the Alliances Team’s business development processes
- Develop scoring and success metrics
- Lead quarterly business review meetings
- Leverage Salesforce and other tools to track the success of each program
Some traits we’re looking for, from you:
- You’re passionate about the possibilities that Spekit offers to Salesforce partners to deliver an exceptional implementation experience for their clients
- You are energized by the process of translating partner needs into compelling business solutions that are mutually beneficial
- You lead by example and know how to hire, coach and mentor employees
- You have a desire to build something that is world-class and excel in an environment where the clear right steps are ambiguous
- You have a knack for quickly understanding technical concepts and explaining them to audiences of varying technical expertise
- You can’t wait to engage our partners on both the tactical and program level to deepen the impact and relationship between the two organizations
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in channel and/or alliance development, business development or strategic alliances with Salesforce
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce brand, organization, and capabilities within the CRM ecosystem
- Strategic and analytical thinker, able to blend technology vision and business strategy to deepen client relationships, ability to align technology with business objectives
- Experience managing a pipeline generating team
- Ability to recruit, onboard, and retain top talent
- Data-driven; experience defining and reporting on team KPIs and metrics
- Ability to build relationships and influence cross-functionally
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
Things we value, culture-wise
- Team Player. We believe that customer experience starts with your employee experience and as such, we believe in collaboration, transparency, integrity, trust, listening, doing what is right, and always going above and beyond for our team.
- Grit & Growth. We run towards challenges. If something seems unsolvable, it unleashes our persistence, our creativity, and our ability to move through uncertainty to create a solution.
- Positive & Purposeful: We’re a collaborative team of innovators and are always looking to think 3 steps ahead of our competition. We think at scale, imagine what’s possible and then work our way backwards with an MVP approach to everything we do.
- Simple yet Spektacular. We’re in the early stages of building something really great and that requires a lot of hands on deck and a focus on execution. In this journey, we uncover joy in simplicity, obsess over the experience, pivot quickly and always reach for excellence.
- Open-Minded. We are a diverse group of lifelong learners. We approach our work with curiosity and constantly look for ways to improve our products and ourselves, never settling for good enough.
- Work Smart and Be Present: As a startup, it can feel like you’re racing against the clock at all times – where “more” is the only path forward. We believe that you do your best at work when practicing mindfulness, getting the right amount of sleep and prioritizing the things that truly matter in life.
- Enjoy the Journey. Love what you do and who you do it with! We embrace joy and kindness and we bring our authentic selves to work each day. We seek to share our optimism and compassion with everyone around us.
About the Team
At Spekit, we strive to be the change we seek. And the change we seek is a wealth of diversity in technology and the workplace. As a company with two female founders, we know that diverse and inclusive cultures drive innovative results. We’ve committed as an organization to elevate underrepresented minorities in technology through awareness, partnerships and even hosting our own scholarships to do our part in changing the status quo.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The #1 Digital Adoption & Enablement platform