You will be the primary deal closer for the company. You will inform and delight our customers (including farms, vineyards, and farm labor contractors) through product demos, collaborative discussions, and strong relationship building. You will work directly with senior leaders in the company and the SDRs on the inside sales team. You will strategize and execute on bringing new customers through the door and relay your broader learnings to the product, marketing, and sales teams.
- Drive new customer acquisition from meeting scheduled by inside sales and other sales activities
- Call and connect with new clients and follow up with existing leads
- Maintain and leverage our CRM information on leads and opportunities
- Provide ideas and feedback to improve our sales workflow, value proposition, and product roadmap
- Amazing Health Insurance options including PPO and HMO plans with No deductibles, Dental Plans, and 401K options
- Unlimited vacation policy, mandatory vacation December 24 - Jan 2
- Highly competitive compensation and Equity
- $500 annual learning stipend
- In Person Company Retreats
- You are obsessed with helping our customers. You have a deep curiosity about what they're trying to achieve and how we can get them there. You love building relationships and understanding others' points of view.
- You thrive in an environment of constant learning and experimentation. You think in terms of patterns and systems. It's not enough to solve the problem once — you want to solve it forever. What are the common themes we're seeing from our customers, and how can we help them more consistently? What are the best channels for delivering support and guidance?
Your application has been successfully submitted.
H-2A Made Easy