You will be a key player in reaching new agricultural clients (farms, vineyards, and farm labor contractors) working directly with senior leaders in the company. You will strategize and execute on getting new customers to the table including making dozens of calls per day, listening to customers, qualifying prospects, informing clients of our services, and closing sales.
- Research, strategize, and prepare for prospect calls
- Maintain and leverage our CRM information on leads and opportunities
- Call and connect with new clients and follow up with existing leads
- Provide ideas and feedback to improve our sales workflow
- Amazing Health Insurance options including PPO and HMO plans with No deductibles, Dental Plans, and 401K options
- Unlimited vacation policy, mandatory vacation December 24 - Jan 2
- Highly competitive compensation and Equity
- $500 annual learning stipend
- In Person Company Retreats
- You are obsessed with helping our customers. You have a deep curiosity about what they're trying to achieve and why, and how we can get them there. You love building relationships and understanding where others' point of view
- You thrive in an environment of constant learning and experimentation. You think in terms of patterns and systems. It's not enough to solve the problem once — you want to solve it forever. What are the common themes we're seeing from our customers, and how can we help them more consistently? What are the best channels for delivering support and guidance?
Your application has been successfully submitted.
H-2A Made Easy