We're looking for an exceptional product marketing leader to help position Patch as the most effective and trustworthy way to remove CO₂ from the atmosphere. We're giving you the marketing keys to our carbon-neutral rocket 🚀
Patch is building the infrastructure to power a climate positive economy. Businesses can leverage our API to automatically calculate their footprint and make any transaction carbon-neutral. We're backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Version One, Pale Blue Dot, and are founded by the same team who helped take Sonder from 0 to 2B.
Patch's API-as-a-marketplace services two groups:
We put climate initiatives on autopilot by programmatically offsetting CO₂ emissions. Our API makes it easy for businesses to launch features like carbon-neutral delivery, rides, payments, and more.
We’ve partnered with the best carbon removal scientists and offset developers in the world to build a network of low-cost, high-trust projects. We’re aggregating demand to these projects so they can scale the amount of CO₂ they’re able to sequester.
What you'll do
- Collaborate closely with both co-founders and lead cross functionally across Design, BD, PR, Growth + any contributors you need to hire to get the job done
- Define Patch's product marketing strategy and roadmap across a broad range of industries (ecomm, fintech, logistics, SaaS, energy) and segments (SMB, Mid-Market, Enterprise)
- Work with our GTM team on sales enablement and collateral
- Hone in on ICPs, gain a deep understanding of our existing products, and help develop new ones
- Keep a continuous pulse on our audience and customers insights through quantitative and qualitative methods to inform new product direction and positioning
- Help position Patch’s brand and products within a competitive climate-tech ecosystem
- Lead content development (Patch's website, product pages, blog posts, and case studies)
- Grow brand awareness and establish Patch as the thought leader and preferred platform in the space
Who you are
- You are entrepreneurial, data-driven (even when there's limited data available), and scrappy
- Excited about the opportunity to rigorously prioritize marketing decisions
- Excellent cross-functional leader
- High adversity quotient! The biggest endeavors come with exciting challenges at every turn
- B2B Marketplace or SaaS exposure
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Platform for Negative Emissions