Business Development Representative (EU)
We're looking for rockstar business development representative (BDR) to generate new opportunities for Patch in EMEA. As a BDR, you will be the first point of contact between Patch and our customers, helping them start their journey to carbon zero.
Patch is building the infrastructure to power a climate positive economy. Businesses can leverage our API to automatically calculate their footprint and make any transaction carbon-neutral. We're backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Version One, Pale Blue Dot, and are founded by the same team who helped take Sonder from 0 to 2B.
Patch's API-as-a-marketplace services two groups:
We put climate initiatives on autopilot by programmatically offsetting CO₂ emissions. Our API makes it easy for businesses to launch features like carbon-neutral delivery, rides, payments, and more.
We’ve partnered with the best carbon removal scientists and offset developers in the world to build a network of low-cost, high-trust projects. We’re aggregating demand to these projects so they can scale the amount of CO₂ they’re able to sequester.
What you will do
- Work closely with the GTM & BD lead to identify new business sectors to target and align on on prospecting strategy.
- Conduct market research to uncover needs within each industry vertical or business segment.
- Build list of target prospects, create and execute the outreach strategy (i.e. campaign content, follow up sequence, objection handling).
- Launch high impact campaigns to entice prospective clients to meet with you.
- Qualify leads to uncover business objectives and needs.
Who you are
- Organized and excellent at time management: role requires you to set weekly campaign and prospecting targets (and smash them!)
- data driven and capable of leveraging multiple sources to prepare a compelling point of view to engage prospects
- Curious to uncover new information relating to industry trends or customer pain points
- strong written and oral communication skills. Fluency in French or German highly preferred.
- High adversity quotient! The biggest endeavors come with exciting challenges at every turn.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Platform for Negative Emissions