Go-to-Market Lead - EMEA
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We're looking for Go-to-Market and Business Development leads to expand our European operations! In this role, you will take charge of expanding our European customer base, build relationships, and lead the sales process end-to-end. You'll apply your creative problem-solving talents to structure, price, and negotiate deals to successful conclusion, harnessing your European network to make a positive impact on the planet.
Patch is building the infrastructure to power a climate positive economy and scale carbon removal. Businesses can leverage our API to automatically calculate their footprint and make any transaction carbon-neutral. Offset projects use our consumer-grade platform to manage their business, find new customers and scale their technology.
We're a small team of successful startup veterans building a category-defining business in an industry the world deeply needs. We're backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Version One, Pale Blue Dot, and are founded by the same team who helped take Sonder from 0 to 2B.
What you will do
- Identify new business sectors and partnership opportunities to target, build and execute your Go to Market strategy.
- Manage the end to end sales process, from prospecting all the way to deal close.
- Lead extensive discovery with customer to uncover needs and pain points. Build and refine our value proposition and effectively pitch our solution to key decision makers at our target organisations
- Build trust with key stakeholders. Customers and prospects are at different points in their climate journey and need to work with a trusted advisor
- Win deals across top players in target industries
- Collaborate with product and engineering on what your customers need
- Work with our marketing and PR agencies to create market specific content for your region.
Who you are
- Proven track record of leading complex sales cycles from start to finish
- A creative problem solver, from objection handling to deal structuring.
- Have a strong network in France, Germany or the Nordic countries (must be fluent in the local language of respective market)
- Exceptional spoken and written communication skills
- Extremely responsive. Things move quickly when you’re scaling from 0 to 1
- An expert at putting together presentation decks and sales materials
- Results driven and are restless until the job is done
- Mission driven and are motivated about putting in hours that will do good for the world
- Have a strong willingness and curiosity to learn about new industries, technologies, and strategies.
- High adversity quotient! The biggest endeavors come with exciting challenges at every turn.
- Based in UK, France, Germany or Nordics.
- Make a positive impact on the world, and work on a mission that matters.
- Competitive compensation.
- Meaningful Equity.
- Monthly wellness stipend.
- Low ego, collaborative culture.
- Time-off As Needed Vacation Policy.
Commitment to Diversity:
Patch is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant, candidate, or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Platform for Negative Emissions