Sales Development Representative (US candidates only)
What you'll do
- Learn Nira’s products and messaging.
- Have a deep understanding of our buyers and the IT market.
- Learn the tools and process necessary to be successful.
- Consistently meet activity goals and setup qualified appointments.
- Provide regular feedback on accounts to the management team.
Who we're looking for
- At least 1 year of inside sales related experience (phone/web-based) at a SaaS company.
- A hunter mentality.
- Competitive by nature and a desire to win.
- Natural curiosity to understand the customers and their business.
- A “do not take no for an answer” mindset.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- An efficient and clear communicator.
- An eagerness to learn and contribute to the growth of the Sales Development Team.
- The ability to work independently but know what it takes to meet or exceed your goals.
- A growth mindset and belief in getting 1% better each day. You know that feedback and coaching will help accelerate your growth.
- You are organized, thorough, and complete tasks appropriately in a timely manner.
- Experience and knowledge of the IT industry is a plus.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Nira - Protect company documents from unauthorized access