Customer Growth Manager
Mutiny is a no-code AI platform that helps marketers convert their top of funnel demand into revenue, without engineers. Mutiny gives marketers everything they need to drive revenue and prove it — from data and analytics to AI-powered recommendations and content writing. We are backed by Sequoia Capital, YCombinator and CMOs from some of today's fastest-growing tech companies including AngelList, Carta, Gong, Hopin, Salesforce and Snowflake.
The Customer Growth Manager role, in a nutshell:
We are looking for an exceptional customer growth manager to join our rapidly growing team. With over $2M in ARR and 15 people on the team, we’re at a stage where we are starting to scale our customer growth and support programs with our exponentially growing customer base. The Customer Growth team owns the most important metric in our business: time it takes a customer to reach their first win.
This is an incredibly unique role in that it combines aspects of product marketing, performance marketing and customer success. It has 3 components: (a) be a strategic advisor and partner with our customers to create personalized experiences for their website visitors and achieve success with Mutiny as quickly as possible (b) synthesize those learnings to build a scalable and truly differentiated customer experience for all new Mutiny customers, partnering closely with product and engineering (c) spread the personalization gospel around the world by finding creative ways to tell our customers' success stories.
What you’ll do at Mutiny:
- Work closely with each customer to teach them how to use Mutiny to find meaningful segments, create personalized web experiences and increase their website conversion rate.
- Perform analysis on customer data to understand who is visiting their website and how those visitors can be segmented for personalized experiences.
- Codify the learnings from individual customers into a scalable onboarding and customer success experience that helps all our customers create better personalized experiences and reach success more quickly.
- Design a differentiated and engaging experience that helps our customers achieve success and get inspired -- such as kick-off calls, onboarding programs, nurture emails and virtual community events.
- Gather insights from customers to surface ideas for new product features, work with our product and engineering team to make those ideas a reality, and roll them out to customers.
- Write informative and engaging help docs and playbooks and partner with marketing to tell customer stories that share their success and increase Mutiny’s awareness.
- Anticipate potential blockers that may slow down customer adoption and proactively build and implement a plan to create stronger alignment.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer technical issues, and work closely with product and engineering to help us build a better product.
Along with these skills, here are a few other things that’d make you the perfect match:
- 3-5 years of experience working with customers in support, CSM, or agency, including program creation and optimization. 2+ years in growth, marketing, or CRO manager.
- A genuine empathy for B2B growth marketers and a strong intuition for how to help companies grow and optimize their user experience. That said, we do not require deep familiarity with growth technology and are happy to train you on our industry.
- An exceptionally high performance bar for yourself and everyone on the team. Unafraid to communicate what’s working and what needs to change.
- A strong collaborator and communicator that virtually everyone loves to work with.
- Good project management skills. Can stay organized and keep the trains running on time to hit goals.
- Someone who can write practical advice and share analyses in a crisp, clear and engaging way.
- Someone who is energized by ambiguity and can create structure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- A creative thinker who is quick on their feet and can pull things together in a scrappy way.
- A kind human who wants to build an extraordinary product, culture and brand.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Turn your website into your #1 revenue channel