Bilingual Sales Representative
Lendflow is looking for high-performing, motivated sales advisors who want to join our fast-growing team in Colombia! We are an innovative financial technology company providing technology and services allowing companies to offer financial products to business users through their existing software, website, or platform. We provide sales, onboarding, originating, underwriting, and support for a wide range of financial products including, but not limited to, factoring products, small business loans, and credit lines.
ROLE DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Sales advisors are responsible for the sales and services of the financial products offered by our lending partners. You will speak to business owners to understand their unique business needs and guide them to the best product that suits those needs. Sales advisors must effectively and persuasively communicate to businesses how they will benefit from one or more of the financial products available to them. This requires a thorough understanding of the features and benefits of the various financial products offered by our lending partners.
After identifying the best financial product sales advisors will assist the business in all aspects of the application process and ensure that all required documentation is in place prior to the submission of an application. After a business applies our lending partners will approve or decline the applicant. If approved, you will effectively and persuasively communicate the offer to the business and field any related questions. If denied, you will explain to the business the reason(s) for denial and what, if anything, can be done by the business to increase the likelihood of being approved in the future.
- Ask questions to determine the need of a business
- Understand how these needs can be solved by one or more financial product
- Explain and quantify the value proposition of the product to the business owner
- Answer questions about the financial products and the application process
- Oversee application process and manage the underwriting of new accounts
- Assist the business in compiling required documentation
- Follow up with businesses to see if their needs are being met by products they use and, if appropriate, offer additional or different products
- Renew agreements of existing products as their terms expire
- Learn the various software programs used in the various onboarding, underwriting, and application process
- Build and maintain relationships with potential and current customers
SALES ADVISORS MUST POSSESS:
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a sales-related position.
- Competitive nature with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated individual contributor
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable conducting business over the phone
- Relentless in keeping deals moving forward
- Ability to think on their feet
- Honest and trustworthy
- Have a consistent approach in each step of your sales process
- Able to work and produce results regardless of whether they are being supervised
- Track record of high-level productivity in a results-driven environment
- Commitment to professional development and open to coaching
- Fluent in English (C1) AND Spanish.
NOT REQUIRED BUT NICE TO HAVE:
- Past experience in financial services
- Experience managing a team
- You will collect a commission for each deal successfully funded
- There is no cap on commissions
- Successful sales advisors often earn multiples of their base salary in commissions
- We offer stocks for our most exceptional employees.
RESUME MUST BE IN ENGLISH. We will reject your application without reviewing any of your information if you do not submit a resume in English.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Flexible embedded lending infrastructure