Customer Success Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are currently seeking a customer service professional to fill a CSM position. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in customer success at a SaaS company and/or at least 2-3 years of experience in sales or customer success in a software company.
As the face of involve.ai, the CSM defines the customer experience. As such we are looking for proactive candidates with a track record of delighting customers with excellent service.
- Drive adoption of involve.ai in the customer organization, including stakeholder buy-in, project plan management/timelines, training, demos, platform evangelism, implementation/roll-out, and configuration assistance.
- Provide a stellar customer onboarding experience with the solutions architect from post-contract signing through implementation as well as regular customer touchpoints.
- Become the internal voice of the customer. Marshal resources across other Involve AI teams to solve issues and effectively communicate the needs internally.
- Take ownership for each customer’s success and ROI with our services. Proactively consult to fully understand their needs and actively solve their pain points.
- Build strong trust-based relationships with users and customer sponsors, often at the Director level and above.
- Respond quickly to customer-submitted questions and requests, sometimes outside typical business hours.
- Maintain portfolio and monitoring analytics, reports and KPIs. Create internal and customer-facing reports.
- Solicit references, referrals and testimonials from customers. Help build our customer advisory board, and recruit other evangelists.
- Cross-functionality work with product, marketing and sales teams to communicate customer needs to design product features/offerings.
- Manage the customer renewal process and identify upsell opportunities.
- Any experience with Snowflake/SQL is a major plus
- B.S. or B.A. required
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in customer success or similar customer-facing role at a software company or SaaS startup, preferred
- Proven track record of building rapport and relationships at all levels
- Excellent writer and communicator with strong presentation skills via phone, online and in-person
- Internet-savvy and entrepreneurial with a strong interest in tech startup culture
- Able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of online software (SaaS) services and technology stack, broadly defined
- Account management, project management, and problem-solving skills
- High level of organization and great attention to detail
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Prior experience in SaaS account management or operations is a plus
Perks and benefits
- People - involve.ai has an excellent cohort of like-minded professionals
- Flexible schedules to make WFH more enjoyable
- Robust healthcare plans-100% medical coverage for employees
- Half-day Fridays
- 10 days of PTO, 4 floating holidays, and up to 10 company holidays annually
- Weekly company-wide “all hands” meetings
- An OKR driven team so everyone is on the same page
- Sponsor H1-B Visas
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Prevent customer churn and grow revenue using AI