Senior Product Manager
Demostack is the world's first Demo Experience Platform. Our solution gives software companies complete control, customization, and insight over demoing their product. Demostack customers can create, share, and track personalized demo experiences for every prospect, without requiring R&D resources. We're on a journey to build the perfect demo environment and we want you to join!
We are looking for a smart exceptional Product Manager to join our product team.
- Become the expert in our product in terms of features, capabilities, limitations and roadmap
- Think like our customers and understand their challenges and requirements
- Keep track of business goals and priorities, as well as the requirements of members of the sales, marketing, and support teams
- Analyze customer and business requirements and convert them into well-defined, easy-to-understand features and capabilities to be developed
- Help prioritize and organize these features into sprints, with respect to engineering and business constraints
- Help shape the short- and long-term roadmap for the product
- Constantly monitor and validate the success of the features under your responsibility.
- Work closely with CS teams to ensure a successful and efficient rollout for your features
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager/ product owner of web products from at least two different companies
- Ability to explain complex requirements in simple words (both written and verbal)
- Passionate about creating products that solve real world problems
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment and experience in a growth-oriented environment
- Data driven, with the ability to ask the right questions
- Superb English speaking and writing skills
- Experience with B2B SaaS platforms
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Great demos win deals