Revenue Operations Manager
Your Mission 🚀
We're looking for a Revenue Operations Manager to join our team to help us build a revenue-making machine. We are building our Sales & Marketing teams and we need someone to build the stack to help them achieve their goals, help them create their go-to-market strategy and, track how well they are doing against it.
Your responsibilities 🗓
- Own our stack. Currently we have Census (obviously), Integromat, Livestorm, Segment, Clearbit, Hubspot & Intercom but I'm sure you will add whatever is required to achieve our goals
- Build and own sales commission plan
- Prepare monthly revenue performance reports
- Build finance and revenue model to test and track our go-to-market hypothesis
- Help the team iterate on pricing and other initiatives that can drive revenue
- Implement workflows and automate as much as you can to increase the productivity of our go-to-market teams
Is this you? ⚡️
Here's what our dream candidate looks like:
- 5+ years of experience in sales/Marketing/Growth/Revenue Ops
- Experience building out marketing, sales, and customer success systems, processes, training, and optimization
- Proven experience of scaling process, optimizing and reporting from CRM and other GTM tools
- A good understanding of SQL and not afraid to write queries
- Curious and not afraid to try a different path to achieve your goals
- Self-motivated, desire to work in a startup environment without the structure of big companies
- Based in the Bay Area or willing to relocate (when things like offices and travel are allowed again)
- Full medical and dental insurance coverage
- Flexible hours
- Generous vacation policy
Census is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We help Ops teams Unify, Transform & Sync their customer data from their data warehouse to all of their tools.