SMB Account Executive
Your Mission 🚀
We're looking for a Small and Medium Business (SMB) Account Executive to join our growing Sales team. Your role is to handle the inbound flow of prospects and close deals from it, while optimizing the SMB Sales process. This is a great opportunity to be the first one in the gold mine. If our non-Sales Founders managed to close deals with Figma, Rippling, Los Angeles Football Club, Notion and more, you can expect to crush it!
Your responsibilities 🗓
- Manage prospects from lead to close within our SMB segment (companies < 200 employees)
- Focus on landing net new business through a variety of inbound sales channels
- Prove out our selling motions & methodologies in the SMB segment
- Work closely with the growth teams to provide feedback on their lead acquisition effort
- Help iterate and refine our inbound sales processes
Is this you? ⚡️
Here's what our dream candidate looks like:
- 1-2+ years of closing experience in an inside sales role
- Ability to set repeatable processes that support high volume and high velocity of sales
- Full sales-cycle management skills, from lead to close
- Experience or desire to work with internal marketing, business, and product teams to find efficient paths to successful and profitable customers
- Love to learn about technical concepts & products
- Ambitious self-starter who’s eager to learn while being a core part of building our business from the ground up
- High attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication
- Preference for based in the Bay Area, but flexibility for remote-based (in the US)
- Full medical and dental insurance coverage
- Flexible hours
- Generous vacation policy
Census is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We help Ops teams Unify, Transform & Sync their customer data from their data warehouse to all of their tools.