Head of Customer Success
About Census 🔃
Census is how data teams at companies like Figma, Notion, Rippling, Clearbit, and Loom build better business operations.
With Census, analysts can turn their data warehouse into a single source of truth and publish their insights directly into the apps that marketing & sales teams use daily. With live data, these teams can build better campaigns, understand what users are doing, and ultimately drive more sustainable revenue.
We're a fast-growing team with repeat founders and early team members of the best SaaS companies around. We believe that data should be used for more than just making charts. This is why we built the first integration platform that works directly within cloud data warehouses.
Your Mission 🚀
The Mission of the Head of Customer Success is to define and implement our technical pre-sales motion to accelerate our deals and put in place customer success processes to help our customers implement more Census use cases to generate upsell opportunities.
Your responsibilities 🗓
- Set the overall vision and strategic plan for the pre and post sles organization, focussing on proudct adoption and amazing customer experience.
- Define and optimize customer lifecycle by driving programs and initiatives to improve engagement approaches based on customer segmentation and leading a culture of continuous improvement
- Build and lead a world-class team:
- Manage and scale our current team of 3 Technical CS
- Drive operational practices to track the performance of teams and individuals
- Work closely with the sales management to align on strategies, upsell opportunities and successful PoC
- Drive Account Growth Outcomes:
- Expand our revenue in accounts through new sales and up-sell opportunities
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Address escalated client issues with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate
- This role is focused on pre-sales and customer success management and is not a technical support-related role.
Is this you? ⚡️
Here's what our dream candidate looks like:
- Technical Product expertise - You have worked with a data product or a product used by a technical audience. You should have the ability to use Census.
- You Have Seen Success - Ideally, you have 5+ years of experience in the pre or post-sales management field and have experience working in a fast-growing startup.
- Strong Project Management Skills - You’re great at scoping out multi-month projects and can keep lots of different stakeholders aligned on a shared goal.
- Track record of generating revenue - Proven experience leading teams, driving new and expansion sales, driving software adoption and, leveraging customer success best practices
- Curiosity – Interest in learning and exploring, experimenting, and teaching others
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ) – Genuine desire to see other people succeed and help them get there
- Self-motivation – Desire to work in a startup environment without the structure of big companies
- Data & Process Savvy - Demonstrated operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development and, improvement, problem-solving, communication, delegation and, planning
- Full medical and dental insurance coverage
- Flexible hours
- Generous vacation policy
Census is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We help Ops teams Unify, Transform & Sync their customer data from their data warehouse to all of their tools.