Inbound Sales Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Why this role is important for us? 🔗
- Atlan helps growing data teams who've implemented a modern data stack to become significantly more agile. We integrate well with best of breed tools & platforms like Snowflake, Databricks, Looker, dbt, and we are a core building block in the modern data platform (Read more)
- Our Inbound sales team is critical to the success of our go-to-market strategy and is often the face of the company to leaders from around the world who are building incredible data teams.
- We are looking for a person who can help scale the inbound team and play a key role in building a strong pipeline of opportunities and winning amazing customers.
Your Mission at Atlan 🌟
- Interact with data leaders from around the world to understand their challenges, dive deeper into their problem statements, and communicate how Atlan could help solve them.
- Own prospecting & sales qualification to build a pipeline of sales opportunities to ensure the team meets annual revenue targets
- Research on prospective and engage with them via phone, email, and Linkedin.
- Nurture prospects by running creative campaigns and convert them into opportunities
- Be our eyes and ears on the ground to understand customer needs, new trends in the ecosystem and work cross-functionally with our demand generation, sales, success & product teams to help inform their decisions and plans.
- Organise and maintain the data in our CRM
What makes you a match for us? 😍
- 3+ years of experience in a sales or business development role in a SaaS/business intelligence / consulting organisation is preferred.
- Strong communication and presentation skills - solid writing skills are a must!
- Previous experience in managing top-of-the-funnel — Prospecting, MQLs, SQLs, and ARR aren’t just buzzwords to you.
- Ability to think on your feet — you’re someone who can figure out creative ways to run new campaigns and keep the sales funnel always ripe with new prospects.
- You have experience with data analytics/management consulting, data warehousing, software markets, products, and business.
- You have an understanding of the cloud ecosystem and the relevant technologies in the data space — the person has to keep themselves updated on the trends in the data ecosystem.
- Ability to operate in an ambiguous and fast-paced work environment with integrity and accountability
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Modern Data Workspace