Marketing Operations Manager
Marketing & Communications, Operations
Posted on Wednesday, August 16, 2023
At WorkRamp, we believe that the best companies grow through learning. That’s why hundreds of market leaders such as Box, Lattice, and Outreach choose the Learning Cloud to power employee and customer learning. Boost employee performance, grow revenue, and scale customer success with WorkRamp. Learn more by visiting workramp.com.
🙌 Why WorkRamp?
-Recently raised a $40M Series C led by Salesforce Ventures, Slack Fund, and Susa Ventures
-Ranked #1 2023 Fortune Best Workplaces in Bay Area™ List
-Ranked #5 on 2023 Fortune Best Workplaces™ for Millennials List
-Named Among Best Workplaces in Software by Inc. Magazine for 2022
-G2’s 2023 Best Software Awards: Top 50 Best Products for Mid-Market
-G2’s 2023 Best Software Awards: Top 100 Highest Satisfaction Products
-Ranked #856 on this year’s Inc. Magazine 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America.
-Made #9 on Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Women™ list 2022
-Mogul’s Top 100 Companies with Inclusive Benefits in 2022
-Great Place to Work® Certified August 2022-August 2023
-Named a 2022 & 2023 Y Combinator Top Company
-#1 Top-Rated LMS by The Motley Fool
-JMP Securities Hot 100 Startups: The best privately held software companies 2022
-Otta’s ROCKET LIST 2022: 100 of the fastest-growing companies to accelerate your career
-#1 on Inc's 2021 Best Workplaces List for Startups
-Fortune's Best Places to Work in the Bay Area 2021
-Top 100 fastest-growing SaaS companies of 2020 by SaaS Mag
🚀 What’s the opportunity?
We are looking to bring on a Marketing Operations Manager who will play a key role in scaling WorkRamp’s GTM efforts. We are looking for someone that has strong marketing and business systems knowledge, a high degree of marketing and business acumen and a desire to build a function from the ground up. You will report to the Director of Revenue Operations. This is an extremely cross functional role that will partner with colleagues and leaders in business operations, engineering, marketing, sales, IT and customer success.
🔧 What will I be doing?
- Marketing Systems: construct, maintain, and support best-in-class marketing automation systems (Hubspot) and our technology stack
- Campaigns: collaborate with marketing leaders on the planning and execution of marketing campaigns and programs
- Operations: optimize and operationalize marketing processes related to the buyer's journey. Ensure efficient lead routing, hand-offs and response times, etc.
- Monitoring: maintain data quality within marketing systems of record (Hubspot and Salesforce)
- Reporting and analytics: maintain reporting for all marketing funnel and operating metrics. Uncover insights that drive strategy and decision-making (attribution, ad spend, campaign efficiency, etc.)
🙌 What skills do I need?
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing operations, ideally at a SaaS company
- Experience building and optimizing a marketing automation tool and marketing tech stack that includes HubSpot and Salesforce
- Experience or ability to learn other tools in our tech stack, including Airmeet, Zapier, and ZoomInfo
- Strong systems thinker that enjoys planning, process, and solving complicated problems
- High degree of business acumen with a strong understanding of businesses’ growth levers
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong business partnership skills & experience supporting cross-functional teams
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- High level of autonomy, bias towards action, and empathy
- Preference toward startup experience
- Hubspot certifications
-Fully Remote - Work from anywhere in the US
-Flexible Time Off & 13 company-wide holidays
-Full healthcare coverage
-100% paid short-term & long-term disability insurance, plus life insurance
-Stipend for remote work setup & DeskPass account
-Mental Health and Wellness Resources including a free subscription to Spring Health & access to 2 Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Employee Resource Groups (Mental Health, Womxn of WorkRamp, WorkRamp Asian/Pacific Islander, WorkRamp Afro-xxx/African-American/Black, LGBTQties, Juntos Latinx, WorkRamp Pride)
-Access to Well-Being Benefits including: One Medical, Gympass, Carrot, & Headspace