Mid Market Account Executive
Who We Are
Vividly is the leading modern trade promotion management (TPM) solution built by and for the consumer packaged goods industry. From campaign creation to deductions management and promotion measurement, we help brands manage every element of trade spend. With our easy-to-use platform and industry-leading experience, we pride ourselves on our ability to bring businesses to the next level.
Not familiar with trade promotion spend? That’s OK. Most people aren’t. It’s a $8 trillion dollar problem that is ripe for disruption by an innovative SaaS startup. In order to grow, consumer packaged goods (CPG) brands spend 20% of their topline revenue to get into retailers and promote their products within those retailers. The problem is that today 70% of those promotions are not ROI positive. This is because ROI is hard to track. The industry operates on emails, pdfs, and xls spreadsheets. At Vividly, we’re solving this massive problem with exciting tactics including AI, Machine Learning, and Fintech and adding value to everyone in the chain. Some of our customers include brands you may use and love - Liquid Death, Amy’s, and Laird Superfoods.
Who You Are
You are a passionate about the CPG space, a self-starter and possess a high level of emotional intelligence. You are comfortable working in a remote, fast-paced, and dynamic environment and most importantly, you love to sell. You want to make a meaningful impact on the growth organization. We are looking for an experienced salesperson who has a consultative sales approach, a successful track record growing and onboarding clients, and polished presentation skills. You will ultimately be responsible for your own success, ensuring incremental growth in monthly recurring revenue by acquiring new logos, while providing the best sales experience possible for our customers.
- Create, develop and nurture relationships within accounts in your territory
- Achieve and exceed quarterly sales targets by driving new logo acquisition either from our DSM tool or through prospecting in collaboration with the sales development team
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Demonstrate/sell value to key stakeholders within the accounts during complex sales cycles
- Meticulously track and manage multiple pipelines through Salesforce
- Work cross-functionally with with sales development, marketing and customer success to ensure high satisfaction within your accounts
What We Look For
- Complex multi-threaded selling experience; SaaS b2b experience
- Experience selling to VP and C level executives
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling techniques to multiple stakeholders
- Highly organized; ability to handle multiple deadlines simultaneously, prioritize your time and manage your pipeline efficiently
- Demonstrated, proven success in relationship building, prospecting, contract negotiation and closing customers
- Strong communication and collaboration skills working with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to develop and deliver tailored presentations to your customers based on the listener at any level of an organization
- Coachable, flexible, resilient, and encompasses a true team player mentality
- Experience selling to previous CPG brands
- 100% Remote position - Open to anywhere in the USA so long as you have internet
- Salary and equity - We base our salary bands off of current market data to ensure you’re getting compensated fairly
- Flexible PTO - and we really mean it! We want folks to utilize time off to help prevent burn out!
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision - We cover 100% of your monthly premiums and 50% of all dependents
- 401K through Betterment - Where we contribute 3%
- Weekly $20 Sharebite Stipend - For every meal you purchase using your Sharebite stipend, they donate a meal
- Monthly $50 Wellness Reimbursement - physical wellness, mental wellness, learning & development - we’ve got you!
- Monthly $200 Remote Work Stipend - Use it for your phone bill and internet
- Vividly Days Off - For every holiday, you get an additional day off! Whenever a holiday falls on a Monday or Friday, we turn it into a 4 day weekend! That means Vividly employees have 20 days of holiday right off the bat
- Compensation range from $180,000-$200,000 OTE
Vividly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.