Business Development Representative
We're looking for our first Business Development Representative to join our Sales team. Your role is to help source opportunities through outbound efforts as well as drive conversations and conversions through inbound prospects. We're looking for someone who has an open mind and who gets excited about the opportunity to join an early stage company and help build a sales organization from the ground up.
- Convert inbound leads into booked meetings for our sales team
- Drive outbound efforts for sourcing net new opportunities through a variety of channels including (but not limited to): email marketing, LinkedIn prospecting, cold-calling, etc.
- Prove out our GTM strategies & methodologies
- Work closely with the Growth and Marketing teams to provide feedback on their lead acquisition efforts
- Help create and iterate our sales processes
- 1-2 years of previous experience in an Sales Development or Business Development Role
- Gets excited about creating and building new lead sources
- Experience or desire to work with the internal growth, sales, and marketing teams to create and develop efficient paths to validated and efficient customer adoption
- Creative and curious self-starter with a desire to learn
- Flexible mindset and able to adapt and change direction as we learn
- Obsessive attention to detail and strong ability to communicate through written and verbal communication
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and talk to customers
Nice to Have
- Experience working with sales tools and technology such as Hubspot, ZoomInfo, Sales Navigator, etc.
- Experience working in a collaborative, agile environment with distributed teams and fast-paced work
- First-hand experience with the problems Trustpage is working to solve
Salary Range: $65,000 - 85,0000
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is currently preferred but other applicants will be considered.
Trustpage values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Trustpage will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.