Customer Success Manager
Please note that this position is hybrid in San Francisco and New York (office opening soon), although Tavus offers remote opportunities outside of these cities.
Your Mission 🚀
- You will be the main point of contact for your book of business, closely collaborating with the Account Management, Solutions Engineering, and Product teams to ensure customers are successful and growing
- Acting as a consultant and partner for all customers from the initial implementation phase through renewal, ensuring accelerated adoption and positive business outcomes for both the customer and Tavus
- Understanding your book of business, discerning your clients' objectives, and translating these into our Success framework, all while strategically positioning yourself as an AI Video advisor
- Collaborating with Account Managers in renewals and expansion, which involves adopting a forward-looking perspective on upcoming renewals and facilitating success activities
- Continuously iterate on our processes. You will collaborate across functions and internally manage special projects to expedite Tavus' scaling efforts
- Be a team player, and collect and convey product feedback from conversations and usage patterns, as well as actively be involved in improving the full customer journey
- Advocate for customers within Tavus and foster cross-functional collaboration with teams in sales, product, solutions engineering, marketing, and engineering
- Responsible for retaining and growing revenue among existing Tavus customers, including ownership of the net retention rate for your customer base
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in a consultative customer-facing role (e.g., account management, customer success management, consulting) within a SaaS organization
- Familiarity with the Sales and Marketing technology landscape, or relevant experience in the SaaS/digital sector
- We are seeking a self-starter who is exceptionally hardworking, motivated, resourceful, and, most importantly, enthusiastic about learning and problem-solving. Demonstrating a high degree of initiative is crucial for effectively resolving customer issues
- You excel in connecting the dots between objectives and actions, addressing not just what customers ask for but also their underlying needs. You approach problem-solving without relying on standard methods, leveraging data and sound judgment to support your decisions. Your curiosity drives you to discover innovative solutions, forge deeper relationships, and foster personal growth
- Strong ability to communicate clearly with diverse audiences, including marketers, sales professionals, engineers, and C-suite executives. Clear and polished communication skills are essential for success in this role
- Demonstrates attention to detail while being comfortable with a fast-paced and adaptable work environment. Embraces the 'move fast, break things, learn fast' mentality.
- Highly organized and capable of effectively managing a substantial book of business.
Additionally, having some of the following experiences may help you be successful in this position:
- Early stage startup experience
- Zapier experience
- Familiarity with video marketing, or experience in B2B sales and marketing
- Has previously worked with midmarket organizations
- Has played Portal 1 and 2 😄
When you join Tavus, you’re joining a family. Our work is driven by our team, and our success is shared by all. This remote position has a flexible work schedule, unlimited PTO, extremely competitive healthcare and gear stipends, as well as, of course, plenty of fun! At the end of the day, we want Tavus to be a place for you to learn, directly drive impact, and be with a team you love.
To learn more about our team culture, and benefits, check out our hiring page!
Tavus is growing fast, and we’d like you to grow with us! Are you excited to get your hands dirty and join the digital marketing revolution? Drop your resume and we’ll be in touch!
We are not looking for cultural fits, we are looking for culture creators. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. We are inclusive to all and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets, and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients.