Revenue Operations Analyst
American agriculture has been facing a labor crisis for decades. Seso is addressing this problem by building the first end-to-end recruiting and workforce management platform for the industry
Seso’s mission is to provide agricultural workers with meaningful, safe employment opportunities; provide security for the most critical aspects of America’s food production system; and reduce admin costs to employers through software. We are addressing American farmers’ biggest pain point - access to qualified labor - through a software-enabled labor solution that automates the H-2A visa. Our comprehensive HR platform not only streamlines and automates the H-2A program, but helps agribusiness seamlessly integrate their efforts across recruitment, onboarding, payroll, and insurance while providing workers access to financial services for the first time!
About the Role
Seso is looking for a Revenue Operations Analyst to drive go-to-market growth by identifying areas for expansion and process improvement. You will analyze key growth metrics, coordinate cross-functionally with the sales, customer success, and product teams, and help to ensure revenue targets are met. This role will be key to informing decision-making and strategic planning across the GTM and executive team. The ideal candidate also has a demonstrated ability to translate complex data into actionable insights and present to the leadership team.
- Own and improve upon go-to-market reporting with a focus on sales KPIs, pipeline, performance, and forecasting
- Recognize, develop, and implement process improvements within the sales and CS organizations
- Develop models to identify trends and insights using industry and historical data; share findings with leadership team
- Support territories and quota setting processes to support headcount growth and strategic planning
- Manage and enrich data across the GTM stack, particularly in Salesforce and QuickBooks.
- Maintain common data repositories (aka “sources of truth”) that stakeholders throughout the organization can utilize in their reporting
- 2+ years of work experience, preferably in a relevant role such as Consulting, Sales Operations, Customer Success Operations, and/or Business Operations
- Significant experience with a CRM tool, specifically Salesforce
- Advanced analysis skills: expertise working with large and unstructured data sets and building complex models. Deep understanding of Excel or equivalent analytical tools is a requirement, experience with SQL a plus but not required
- Ability to navigate through and communicate complex ideas effectively—verbally, in writing, and in presentations
- Desire to be a subject matter expert with ownership of GTM operations processes
- Talented and fun teammates who don't take themselves too seriously
- Competitive Salary and meaningful equity
- Excellent medical and dental insurance plans
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation
- Budget and support for personal development
- Last week of the year off for company wide winter break
- Company sponsored team events
Compensation: $90,000 - $120,000/yr
We carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job related skills and experience for accuracy. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
Seso Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Seso Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Diversity is more than a commitment at Seso, it is the foundation of what we do. We pride ourselves on building the premier platform that serves agribusiness and improves the lives of agricultural workers. We believe in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us all feel welcome.