Head of Customer Success
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, September 8, 2023
Every year, companies worldwide manufacture, purchase, and sell over $13T worth of physical products such as medical equipment, electronics, and automotive parts. These tools are essential for people and societies to function. However, despite the size of this industry, 90% of the work required to run manufacturing processes consists of companies negotiating purchase orders via email and manually tracking them in Excel. This results in complete breakdown in supply chain during wars and pandemics, inefficiencies, errors, and unfulfilled orders that can halt assembly lines and disrupt entire societies. This is an Amazon-sized problem that has been largely neglected for the past two decades. Regrello was founded almost two years ago to address this problem with an AI-driven, human-centric approach. Our team has the necessary vision, research, talent, industry experience, and strategic partnerships to finally solve this issue. Our founders have experience building billion-dollar companies and include veterans from Palantir, Facebook, Google, Oracle, McKinsey, and other leading companies. Our investors include Andreessen Horowitz, Tiger Global, Dell, Bloomberg, and Ram Shriram, the first investor in Google.Even at this stage, we have signed up 4 of the largest 10 manufacturers in the world.
Our objective is to create a worldwide operating network for manufacturing and operations. Currently, we offer a robust no-code workflow engine that enables supply-chain managers to design and execute their own procedures within hours. Our platform effortlessly integrates with internal and external stakeholders, third-party APIs, and existing systems, while also facilitating cross-company adoption via email.In the future, we plan to expand our capabilities and support the entire manufacturing process for companies of all sizes. We'll use the data generated by our platform to develop machine learning-driven optimizations that will further automate our customers' supply chains
You will help drive rollout and adoption at the largest manufacturing companies with thousands of users per customer. We are seeking a highly motivated individual who can lead and inspire the team to solve a high-impact problem in society.
- Lead and grow the customer success team by hiring and recruiting new members
- Build repeatable playbooks, providing guidance, coaching, and mentoring to ensure that customers receive the right level of engagement and support.
- Our customers are the largest manufacturers in the world, and are building their own customer excellence centers which we want to productize as well.
- Most of our buyers are at VP/SVP/C-level and you will need to build and maintain strong relationships with customer executives to deeply understand their success and create deep love for our product.
- Our customers have thousands of users each, so you would help create the right metrics using pendo, CSAT, etc to understand health during onboarding, adoption, expansion and happiness.
- Work closely with the sales and internal/external teams to create a successful implementation and adoption.
- While we have product market fit for our current product, we are now innovating on the next version and need you to collaborate deeply with product teams to help identify gaps/create the next product.
- Develop processes that ensure consistency and scalability in customer success operations.
- Provide regular operational updates on customer success departmental metrics to company and board leadership
- Bachelor's degree but MBA or Masters in Engineering or Business is preferred.
- 12+ years of experience in customer success, with a minimum of 5 years in a Director/Sr. Director in a credible enterprise company/late stage startup
- Experience in large-scale enterprise with managing relationships at the C/SVP level.
- Proven track record of systematically exceeding adoption and retention goals
- Strong leadership and coaching skills to inspire a globally distributed remote team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build and maintain strong relationships and drive influence with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Analytical mindset and ability to analyze customer success metrics to drive data-driven decisions.
- Player-Coach mindset where you can dig into accounts, use cases, and utilize that hands on experience to create our customer success playbooks
- Deep experience with SaaS understanding core metrics, methods, and technologies.
Our company was founded in Jan 2021, our team currently comprises 30 members, including 14 engineers, 3 PMs, 1 Designer/PM, as well as experts in Supply Chain and Manufacturing industries and sales personnel. Our CEO, who has an engineering background, leads the team. In April 2022, we successfully raised $25M in a Series A funding round, providing us with a 3-4 year runway. As a fully remote company, we organize quarterly on-site events to foster a strong sense of community. Our compensation package is highly competitive, with salaries comparable to those at major tech firms like Facebook and Google, along with significant equity ownership and comprehensive healthcare benefits, covering medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.